WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another JAB gone bad story

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Before my wife was my wife, just a girl I was dating, she was hospitalized with pneumonia. National type swimmer, almost taken out by it. Collapsed lung and drain tube...lots of mess. She was in Kaiser Bellflower for a month in 94.
I am glad she was able to recover from that. Not something to take lightly.....especially in todays covid world

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I just pulled that 2 in a million number out of my ass as an example. But I wasn't too far off.

A study by Oxford University found the number of people who receive blood clots after getting vaccinated with a coronavirus vaccine are about the same for those who get Pfizer and Moderna vaccines as they are for the AstraZeneca vaccine that was produced with the university's help. According to the study, 4 in 1 million people experience cerebral venous thrombosis after getting the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine.

As we all know, "studies" are molded to fit what they want it to show, and God only knows how issues are really reported. My point was that they say adverse reactions are quite rare, but terrible side effects still do occur. And when those effects are in your family, it is horrible.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I just pulled that 2 in a million number out of my ass as an example. But I wasn't too far off.

A study by Oxford University found the number of people who receive blood clots after getting vaccinated with a coronavirus vaccine are about the same for those who get Pfizer and Moderna vaccines as they are for the AstraZeneca vaccine that was produced with the university's help. According to the study, 4 in 1 million people experience cerebral venous thrombosis after getting the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine.

As we all know, "studies" are molded to fit what they want it to show, and God only knows how issues are really reported. My point was that they say adverse reactions are quite rare, but terrible side effects still do occur. And when those effects are in your family, it is horrible.

A short term study is one thing but when doctors have no way to report incidences like the OP’s and accurately track it you can be sure the numbers are considerably worse than one would imagine.

When billion dollar organizations need immunity from any responsibility the vaccine may cause you should be concerned.

When members of Congress are demanding vaccine mandates for everyone but themselves you should be concerned.

You guys do you and let me do me. It’s eye opening how trustworthy people have become to total strangers who’s sole job is to operate billion dollar companies to maximize profitability and nothing else.

Prayers for the OP’s SIL. I can’t imagine the anguish they’re going through right now with a seemingly healthy young adult.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Just curious if any other people have tried to show a thread like this one to a liberal or vaccinated person in their family.. and how did it go?

I told my brother about it, and he flat said it's all bullshit.. I was like WTF? Then he said there's no way there was 27 other people in the hospital with adverse reactions.. :oops: The brain washing going on is crazy real.

RD

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Just curious if any other people have tried to show a thread like this one to a liberal or vaccinated person in their family.. and how did it go?

I told my brother about it, and he flat said it's all bullshit.. I was like WTF? Then he said there's no way there was 27 other people in the hospital with adverse reactions.. :oops: The brain washing going on is crazy real.

RD
Believe the number 27 was reported as the number of patients in the LV area also experiencing the clotting of every blood vessel in their bodies. Reportedly, his hospital staff gave him that report and number. ???? At least that’s the way I read it.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
We sure as hell aren’t liberal. Very much the opposite. We received the Moderna booster on Oct 21. Wife felt blah afterwards, but that was soon gone. We feel the vaccinations and boosters were the prudent thing for us to do. We’ve had no adverse reactions since getting the boosters. I feel vaccinations are an individual decision for each of us. There is much concern about vaccine reactions. I’m also concerned about the long term effects of COVID. I hope everything posted on this thread is true and accurate. This entire COVID situation has had too much BS passed along. We don’t need any more here.

RCDave

Reaction score

RD
I think its easier for many people to be told what to do....takes thinking and decisions out of their thought process entirely

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

RD

Seven minutes long. Watch from the beginning. I’m not advocating one way or the other but instead learning as much as possible. It’s an interesting position.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

RD
I think about doing this often. But have not yet. There is an image that I grabbed from one to give my Step-mother who is trying to force our son to Vax. Maybe when I am back in ton and face to face with her.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
That’s a pretty shitty comment to make in a thread that is specifically about the OPs son in law who is extremely sick BECAUSE of the vaccine.
Some people do not have a filter, or just plain don't care about the feelings of others. Sometimes a comment will be made and not intended as being harsh. Other times, a harsh comment is made with no regards to others.
Some may say I'm thin skinned for thinking the way I do. Wrong, worked on construction sites the better part of my life. There's a time and a place for everything.
Touting the warrants of a medicine, in a thread that the subject matter is that of a young man, injured by said medicine, seems to be a bit odd. Add in the fact the young man is another inmate's son in law, and is fighting for his life, and it's just a bit tasteless, if not outright rude and uncalled for.

gqchris

Reaction score
Some people do not have a filter, or just plain don't care about the feelings of others. Sometimes a comment will be made and not intended as being harsh. Other times, a harsh comment is made with no regards to others.
Some may say I'm thin skinned for thinking the way I do. Wrong, worked on construction sites the better part of my life. There's a time and a place for everything.
Touting the warrants of a medicine, in a thread that the subject matter is that of a young man, injured by said medicine, seems to be a bit odd. Add in the fact the young man is another inmate's son in law, and is fighting for his life, and it's just a bit tasteless, if not outright rude and uncalled for.
Exactly why the guy deleted his shitty comment. He must not have seen the picture of a baby missing her Father that is fighting for his life in the hospital. Jesus man. Have some compassion.

attitude

Reaction score
I deleted my post quoting DJ as he had asked. Unfortunately I believe we get caught up in COVID threads and respond not thinking what the thread was originally about. In the end I believe we all wish the best for the OPs son in law, daughter, and grand daughter!

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
I deleted my post quoting DJ as he had asked. Unfortunately I believe we get caught up in COVID threads and respond not thinking what the thread was originally about. In the end I believe we all wish the best for the OPs son in law, daughter, and grand daughter!
Yoire a nicer guy than me. It always blows my mind that its the guys that got the Jab that are the most opinionated and loudest. Virtue signaling at its finest.

attitude

Reaction score
Yoire a nicer guy than me. It always blows my mind that its the guys that got the Jab that are the most opinionated and loudest. Virtue signaling at its finest.
I’ve had my caffeine this morning lol. But yes if it wasn't another RDP inmate I wouldn’t be cutting slack. The only person the vaccine “helps” is the person who received it, I don't understand why it’s being pushed on people who don't want it.

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
So my son in law had to get the VAX if he wanted to keep his job so he got the J&J. Two weeks later this last Friday he went to the Hospital for unbearable headaches. Turns out his entire body is blood clotting. He is on Oxygen and blood thinners and still cant breathe. He is in his mid-20s and fighting to stay alive. There is no hospital release date and whenever he does make it out he wont be able to work or do anything that could cause a bruise for 6-12 months. He is the sole provider for the family. We have my 1 year old grand daughter right now so Mom can stay at the hospital.

View attachment 1062755

Sending good thoughts for your son in law. I hope he pulls through and ends up with minimal long term effects.

Cdog

Reaction score

RD
Why bother attempt to debate with mental midgets anymore? Willful ignorance is a choice so fuck them. Smile and wave.....

Singleton

Reaction score
I’ve had my caffeine this morning lol. But yes if it wasn't another RDP inmate I wouldn’t be cutting slack. The only person the vaccine “helps” is the person who received it, I don't understand why it’s being pushed on people who don't want it.

Outside the federal government mandate, I still asked myself the following question.
Where the F is the testing to prevent adverse reactions.
Your Dr., should be able to test for x, y and z and based off those results tell you if you are at risk for an adverse reaction to the shot.

I have until Dec 8 to get the shot (or second dose for some) or face a huge compensation reduction. No vax with testing is not an option for companies with government contracts (almost 95% of the Fortune 500 have a federal government contract). I called my Dr and asked what tests should be done before getting the shot, he said he did not have a list, but recommend some blood work / tests. Total BS if you ask me

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Why bother attempt to debate with mental midgets anymore? Willful ignorance is a choice so fuck them. Smile and wave.....
You Can't change the people around you , but you can change the people around you. ;) :cool:

Life is too short for all of this bullshit ...surround yourself with people that are positive influences and a good time. We have all wasted countless hours debating CV19 and politics and it falls on deaf ears. No more I have way better things to do.

I'm vaccinated and 100% support choice. My wife is not vacinated and i will fight to the death to keep the needle out of my 12 y/o.

Cdog

Reaction score
You Can't change the people around you , but you can change the people around you. ;) :cool:

Life is too short for all of this bullshit ...surround yourself with people that are positive influences and a good time. We have all wasted countless hours debating CV19 and politics and it falls on deaf ears. No more I have way better things to do.

I'm vaccinated and 100% support choice. My wife is not vacinated and i will fight to the death to keep the needle out of my 12 y/o.
Clocks tickin, start livin! I've been here for a while. Cheers! 🍻

4Waters

Reaction score
He's actually pretty level headed, I was surprised by the comment to be honest as that is not the norm for him in threads like this, he's still good in my book, "Pobody's Nerfect"😉

Ladsm

Reaction score
Believe the number 27 was reported as the number of patients in the LV area also experiencing the clotting of every blood vessel in their bodies. Reportedly, his hospital staff gave him that report and number. ???? At least that’s the way I read it.
Yes 27 in the LV area and yes the hospital gave him that #. They are flying more experts in today to try and see how to deal with this because they arent making headway.

Ladsm

Reaction score
SIL made it another night, They are treating him for Pneumonia now as well, THey are flying experts in from US and EU to try to figure out the best way to treat this. Doctors now say minimum a year before he can go back to work and zero bruising or he will clot up again. The family is going to have to get rid of their 2 dogs because they cant have them accidently jump on him. If you literally touch him he gets a huge bruise right now.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
SIL made it another night, They are treating him for Pneumonia now as well, THey are flying experts in from US and EU to try to figure out the best way to treat this. Doctors now say minimum a year before he can go back to work and zero bruising or he will clot up again. The family is going to have to get rid of their 2 dogs because they cant have them accidently jump on him. If you literally touch him he gets a huge bruise right now.
I'm sorry your family is going through this. Maybe they can find someone to foster the dogs for a while?

PlanB

Reaction score

This is terrible. Are they saying a year because that's the time it will take for the "vaccine" to lose it's effect?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
This is terrible. Are they saying a year because that's the time it will take for the "vaccine" to lose it's effect?

Probably a year at the earliest before he’s off the blood thinners but your question is valid too. I don’t think about that.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

This is terrible.. I am so sorry your family is dealing with this.

4Waters

Reaction score
The reason I ask is because my doc is basically telling me the same thing. He told me six months though, but I think that it could be longer for the vax to actually completely lose it's effectiveness.
So you had issues with the vax as well?

JFMFG

Reaction score
Todd I am sorry to read this. Prayers to you and your family. I hope nothing but the best outcome for your SIL and family. Recognized your wife’s picture miss seeing you guys walking the dog. Take care.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Shit man. Sorry to hear this fiasco you are going through

PlanB

Reaction score
Sorry if I missed it but what vax and blood clots?

One shot of Pfizer. Doc's think inflammation related immune response. I did two rounds of high dose Prednisone which helped but did not last. Currently having vision issues, problems tracking motion visually (it's even hard just to walk around my property) and some numbness / tingling in face and extremities.

FCT

Reaction score
Horrible and F*^%d up on so many levels. Is a go fund me set up yet? I’m sure their is plenty of people here that would want to help keep the family fed and a roof over their heads.

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Currently having vision issues, problems tracking motion visually (it's even hard just to walk around my property) and some numbness / tingling in face and extremities.
Do things like water (shower) and higher winds hitting your face activate the tingling, etc. to where you can hardly stand it?
Again, your list plus the above are my neighbor’s symptoms he’s mentioned. :(

PlanB

Reaction score
Do things like water (shower) and higher winds hitting your face activate the tingling, etc. to where you can hardly stand it?
Again, your list plus the above are my neighbor’s symptoms he’s mentioned. :(

No, but trying to focus on objects or movement will make it worse.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
One shot of Pfizer. Doc's think inflammation related immune response. I did two rounds of high dose Prednisone which helped but did not last. Currently having vision issues, problems tracking motion visually (it's even hard just to walk around my property) and some numbness / tingling in face and extremities.
First hand report from an inmate. Thanks. Sorry you’re having the problems. But, your information is informative and very appreciated.

Last edited:

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Recently learned of this agency. Don’t know if it’s good, bad or indifferent. But, apparently it does exist. Looks like another program the we, as tax payers, are already paying for. Anyway, I thought I’d put it out there. Have they found a way to dodge present Vaccines of concern. I have no idea. But, there it is.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
My wife had C19 back in March and it was bad. Fast forward to May for her first jab of Madera and second dose about 8 weeks after. She still has lost her since of smell to this day and it pissed her off as she is a very good cook and she can't smell what she is cooking/eating.
I feel.sorry for her and hope she gets her senses back soon.

FUCK CHINA!

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
My wife had C19 back in March and it was bad. Fast forward to May for her first jab of Madera and second dose about 8 weeks after. She still has lost her since of smell to this day and it pissed her off as she is a very good cook and she can't smell what she is cooking/eating.

FUCK CHINA!
Very good to hear about your wife’s recovery. If my great wife/outstanding cook contacted anything that impacted her cooking ability , I’d be pissed too. Big time!! LOL. Loss of taste and smell appears to big a big target and often followed by a long period recovery Some, including our 38 yr old daughter, lost those senses and after about 6 weeks they returned for her. My BIL, a minor Pfizer breakthrough case, has yet to recover his smell and taste after about 3 months ago. Otherwise he’s fine. He had prior sinus problems before contacting COVID.

Last edited:

THE Cat Sass

Reaction score
Here’s the other side of the equation…for every person with a bad vax reaction there’s another 2 who are part of the “99.9%” who are 45 years old, perfectly healthy and sitting on ventilators from COVID Barely hanging on. I’m certainly not for any of the mandate BS, it‘s absolutely a personal choice but I play the odds and I liked my odds with the vax which will in almost every case keep you off of a ventilator. MHO.

hman442

Reaction score

FUCK CHINA!
Mrs. 442 and myself got C19 last Thanksgiving. We weren't real sick, just felt real crappy & lethargic for a week. We lost taste/smell. She got hers back in a couple weeks. I, after 11 months, have just started getting hints of smells, etc., in the past 3 weeks, but I'm noticing more things daily. So, tell her to hang in there, it'll come back !

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Which hospital? Southern Hills is supposed to be the best. Do they live in Vegas? Maybe someone local could foster the dogs? What kind of dogs? We might be able to help.

Singleton

Reaction score
My oldest step-son called last night to inform mom and me he has Covid. He tested + on Monday and it started sometime over the weekend. He got it from his GF who works the Denver airport. She was vaxed (job mandate), he was not. So far both have lost smell and are congested. He says he is feeling better, but mom is stressed.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Here’s the other side of the equation…for every person with a bad vax reaction there’s another 2 who are part of the “99.9%” who are 45 years old, perfectly healthy and sitting on ventilators from COVID Barely hanging on. I’m certainly not for any of the mandate BS, it‘s absolutely a personal choice but I play the odds and I liked my odds with the vax which will in almost every case keep you off of a ventilator. MHO.

Aim not sure the math is right on that. To be clear I’m no pro or against the vax. I would get it but knowing so many stories personally it scares the shit out of me.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Perfectly healthy 45 years olds sitting on vents? At a 2x multiple compared to vax side effects? Where are you getting your math?