WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another JAB gone bad story

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
LOL. It's about big pharm ushing a drug on people & coming up with their own stats. If you can't see it I obviously can't explain it. We are soooo SCREWED as a country because so people just have no common sense.
No. Dipshits ODing, and covid have absolutely nothing in common. Covid isn’t like the flu, it randomly kills healthy people. Not going to argue about this. It’s not about big pharma. Don’t expect miracles if someone you love gets severe covid. Are the chances small? Sure. But don’t call the hospital every day in shock expecting a miracle. There won’t be one.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
I
LOL. It's about big pharm pushing a drug (in this case a vaccine) & coming up with their own stats, lying & hiding facts. If you can't see it I obviously can't explain it. We are soooo SCREWED as a country because so many people just have no common sense.

And to immediately call people addicted to pain killers JUNKIES basically tells me you are not so bright. My MIL was addicted, I was, etc. You've lost all credibility with me.
Opioid addiction has nothing to do with covid. Believe what you want. Hopefully you and your family stays safe.

Edit: and no, I don’t have any sympathy for those who abuse pain pills and narcotics. I have a bad back and chronic pain. Turning to narcotics would be an easy out for me. I refuse. I will hobble around and be crippled before I turn to narcotics. I have no empathy for those who abuse them. I can barely get out of bed some days. Narcotics are not an option. And those who abuse them strain our hospital system preventing those who actually need care from being treated. Cry me a river.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The reason i have not got covid is do to the vaccine.......F...ing simple ! I go every where ,No worries .At this point going every where i want to go not ever getting this
covid seems like a good plan. If you plan works better than this , good for you !

I have worked three different events.. have been to key west and too many parties to count. Everyone I know has come down with it.. several I have been with that tested positive the next day or even that evening.

I couldn’t tell you why I haven’t gotten it but I haven’t. I am not vaccinated.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Not sure what junkies and ODs have to do with covid. I’m not a fan of Narcan, most junkies are going to end up dead, no reason to prolong it.

The newer strains of covid are completely random- for the most part. If you’re a diabetic in poor health, well, covid is going to probably Kill you. But for every chronically Ill person with covid, I get to watch someone with no prior medical history die a slow death from this disease. It doesn’t really make any sense.

We can intubate them after hi flow fails, we can code them, it doesn’t matter. For those who get SEVERE covid, you’re going to die. We can keep you alive, but in the end you’re going to die. Maybe you make it out of the ICU, youre still going to die from a complication or clot after rehab or when you make it home.

Been in the trenches from the start. And can count the number of patients who have survived SEVERE covid on one hand. And I don’t even need all of my fingers.

That is why I recommend the vax. Don’t want it, don’t get it. You will probably be fine, based on the numbers. But don’t expect a miracle if things don’t go your way and you end up intubated. Once you’re intubated, you’re not going to make it.

I am curious have you guys tried the ivermectin as a potential treatment to any of these people? I have seen the results first hand in multiple people.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Not sure what junkies and ODs have to do with covid. I’m not a fan of Narcan, most junkies are going to end up dead, no reason to prolong it.

The newer strains of covid are completely random- for the most part. If you’re a diabetic in poor health, well, covid is going to probably Kill you. But for every chronically Ill person with covid, I get to watch someone with no prior medical history die a slow death from this disease. It doesn’t really make any sense.

We can intubate them after hi flow fails, we can code them, it doesn’t matter. For those who get SEVERE covid, you’re going to die. We can keep you alive, but in the end you’re going to die. Maybe you make it out of the ICU, youre still going to die from a complication or clot after rehab or when you make it home.

Been in the trenches from the start. And can count the number of patients who have survived SEVERE covid on one hand. And I don’t even need all of my fingers.

That is why I recommend the vax. Don’t want it, don’t get it. You will probably be fine, based on the numbers. But don’t expect a miracle if things don’t go your way and you end up intubated. Once you’re intubated, you’re not going to make it.
I'll pass this info onto my friend who just completed ECMO treatment and is due to go into rehab shortly. Should I tell him to just not bother with the rehab since he is going to die anyway?

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
I'll pass this info onto my friend who just completed ECMO treatment and is due to go into rehab shortly. Should I tell him to just not bother with the rehab since he is going to die anyway?
Your friend is extremely lucky. I wish him the best in recovery. Most don’t make it as far as he has

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
I am curious have you guys tried the ivermectin as a potential treatment to any of these people? I have seen the results first hand in multiple people.
We don’t. I have had some patients who tried it at home prior to hospitalization.

stoker22405

Reaction score
The other .2 I get to watch die a slow painful death without visitation while their loved ones refuse to believe that COVID is an actual thing. Good stuff

The other .2 I get to watch die a slow painful death without visitation while their loved ones refuse to believe that COVID is an actual thing. Good stuff.
And how many vaccinated have died?

Runs2rch

Reaction score
I am 66 had 2shots 1-Booster....piece of cake, Took 5min each time.....15 min all together......I get more of a reaction from a tommies cheese burger, I will never understand the what people are afraid of. When i had horses i de-wormed them, I would never eat that shit, the horses hated it and was hard to get it down
there throat.
Our horses loved getting de wormed. Especially the apple flavor.

MSum661

Reaction score
The Vaccines are pushing the pathogens to evolve.
Like antibiotics will create a resistance to bacteria's.
In other words....vaccines can incite changes that enable the diseases to escape their control.

JMO, the best way to get through this is to keep your immune system natuarally pumped up hot with the best diet possible and eat quality supplements.
And a strict hygiene

Runs2rch

Reaction score

You know why they are dying? Do you? Because orders are coming into the hospitals to withhold life saving drugs like HCQ and Ivermectin.

Ask yourself why? My wife has been in the trenches as well like you keep boasting about. A 24 bed ER with an added covid wing, seeing 350 plus patients a day.

You are spouting the same bullshit fear that all the so called experts are. Please stop.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
The Vaccines are pushing the pathogens to evolve.
Like antibiotics will create a resistance to bacteria's.
In other words....vaccines can incite changes that enable the diseases to escape their control.

JMO, the best way to get through this is to keep your immune system natuarally pumped up hot with the best diet possible and eat quality supplements.
And a strict hygiene

Where is the fun in that??

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
You know why they are dying? Do you? Because orders are coming into the hospitals to withhold life saving drugs like HCQ and Ivermectin.

Ask yourself why? My wife has been in the trenches as well like you keep boasting about. A 24 bed ER with an added covid wing, seeing 350 plus patients a day.

You are spouting the same bullshit fear that all the so called experts are. Please stop.

You have to ask yourself why there is no at-home or at-hospital treatment for Covid. It’s the same “wait & see” approach ending with being vented. Absolutely zero progress in treatment from two years ago.

Hospitals are where you go to die with Covid. The research is out there from some of the greatest doctoral minds but is being suppressed for some odd reason.

badgas

Reaction score
The other .2 I get to watch die a slow painful death without visitation while their loved ones refuse to believe that COVID is an actual thing. Good stuff.
That has to be a tough thing to see, thank you for serving in that capacity. But your clearly can't think the world should be off it's axis for .2 % ?

I do feel that many people ( myself included) are being pegged as having "Covid denial" because they don't want a vax or they want to make there own health choices. I'm 53 healthy that we know of, I take no meds for anything and everything is working as it should. I elected not to take the vax. My wife and daughter can't take it ( factor 2 mutation ). My 84 mother took J&J after aleady having Covid and it almost killed her 6 months of chronic nausea 3 hospital stays 5+ ER trips with IV's and shots of nausea meds etc. BTW her latest gastro doc and HOAG said she is 4th woman he has seen with this issue triggered by the Vax. I could go into detail about 3-4 other poeple without any separation who have had really bad things happen from this shot, not just the expected side effects. Massive BP spikes now on meds in mid 40's without any prior issues. Guy in wheel chair from bells palsey for 3 months learing to walk again. WAY too many " extremely rare " side effects happening in small circles for people to truly trust this thing.

With all that said my family rolled the dice, as of now we have all had it. Daugther and SIL in April, Me and my wife in Aug and my Son and his GF just got over it last week. It was not fun and it was real but was an illness. We paid for tests, there was zero medicine RX'd and we all got thru it. If we hadn't it was our choice just like when I eat a cheeseburger or drink and extra cocktail I realize that i'm making a choice that I get to live with.

I will continue to take antibody tests quarterly ( as long as they are legal ) just to check in on them. My 85 year old father still has them 13 months out, my boss almost two years now. That isreal study showed that natural infection if 27x better protection than the vaxx so I think it wise for people to check that. My mothers GP told her DO NOT take vax because she has a positive antibody test. She caved to the social pressure of her older friends and is very sorry she caved.

Sorry for the long explanation but this is apparently the mind of Covid denial.

Thanks again bowtie for the care you give 👍

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Incredible the anger around here towards differences of opinion instead of discussion of solution to get thru a weaponized pandemic that has been deliberately put on us.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Incredible the anger around here towards differences of opinion instead of discussion of solution to get thru a weaponized pandemic that has been deliberately put on us.
There has actually been plenty of useful information discussed. Even directions on how to obtain a viable option to just sitting there and waiting to see how bad Covid can affect us. Of course, this thread like most on here, isn't always on topic of the original post. But hey, that is what makes it all interesting to begin with.

gqchris

Reaction score

Dont forget that if the vent doesnt kill ya, the hospital pumping you full of Remdesivir will drown you eventually once in Kidney and multi organ failure.

Makes no sense to me why they dispense that shit drug and not the others that are PROVEN to help. Well, I know why, but ill keep my mouth shut.

Singleton

Reaction score
There has actually been plenty of useful information discussed. Even directions on how to obtain a viable option to just sitting there and waiting to see how bad Covid can affect us. Of course, this thread like most on here, isn't always on topic of the original post. But hey, that is what makes it all interesting to begin with.

While I agree, some inmate responses to those that made decisions they themselves don’t agree with is getting old. Some are getting too aggressive IMO. However sensitive subjects usually result in those type of reaponses

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Dont forget that if the vent doesnt kill ya, the hospital pumping you full of Remdesivir will drown you eventually once in Kidney and multi organ failure.

Makes no sense to me why they dispense that shit drug and not the others that are PROVEN to help. Well, I know why, but ill keep my mouth shut.

Exactly. Don't forget the Lovenox they are pumping every patient with covid symptoms full of.

Who makes these drugs? Surprise surprise. Phizer.

Dalton

Reaction score
The reason i have not got covid is do to the vaccine.......F...ing simple ! I go every where ,No worries .At this point going every where i want to go not ever getting this
covid seems like a good plan. If you plan works better than this , good for you !

This is a good representation of the average vax user, they’ve got no idea about what they had injected, or how it works, but they did it, and they’re proud of it. Unsurprisingly it’s these same uninformed opinions that KEEP people from getting vaccinated. And also someone who is supposedly a healthcare professional co-signing/liking this statement, a example of the world we live in today all in one post.

Now think of all the at risk people that posses an ounce of analytical skills, that see these dynamics daily, and pump the brakes.

badgas

Reaction score
I have worked three different events.. have been to key west and too many parties to count. Everyone I know has come down with it.. several I have been with that tested positive the next day or even that evening.

I couldn’t tell you why I haven’t gotten it but I haven’t. I am not vaccinated.
You should take the antibody test just to see if you have had it.

My Son and his GF ( not vaxxed ) were in your same spot. Several exposures including covid positives in the same house. Both work in amusment and restaurants as do their peers. They just kept steering clear over and over and over. All of their friends and family have had it and then they finally caught it around Thanksgiving.

Singleton

Reaction score
CDC now recommending Pfizer and Moderna over the J&J.

CDC stated higher risk of with blood clots with J&J and increased passings due to blood clots within days of receiving the J&J shot. Yet they can’t tell you what is causing clotting to occur and if any preexisting conditions are causing that

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Singleton,imo you did not Cave. imo you made the correct decision unless you have underlying health issues.

So did the son in law of the original poster who started this thread, make the right decision as well? In your opinion?

badgas

Reaction score
They should be pausing Moderna for young males under 30 the way other countries like Sweeden and Germany are doing. It is sad that we are forcing a one size fits all approach. The myocarditis issue is real and the numbers are 1 in 5000 In some strudies. That is not great odds IMO and WAY different than the 1 in a million change they were touting earlier.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Hahaha. I respect your opinion but you're wrong. ;)

Ladsm

Reaction score
So did the son in law of the original poster who started this thread, make the right decision as well? In your opinion?
My SIL made the decision to be able to keep his job and take care of his wife and child. He now cant work till sometime next year and is facing bankruptcy from medical bills. He is going to try and make the ride from Vegas to BHC for Christmas.
sylvia.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Accurate 100%.. I don’t understand why people can’t habe any kind of reasonable conversation.. it’s mind blowing to watch adults act younger than my kids.

instagator

Reaction score
Well you might want to educate yourself on how a vaccine works with that brilliant strategy.

Good to know you can’t get Covid, or spread it, after you’ve gotten the jab lol
I have not got it. I would figure that was do to the vaccine .

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I have no way of posting opinion about the situation op sil. Reads like the guy has been thru hell.
I totally believe covid has become a major distraction from the results of a stolen 11/3/20 Election pulled off by the leaders of both parties. This pandemic we are experiencing right now is weaponized Pandemic. end of story for me and my family. I decided almost 2 years ago how we would attempt to survive this bullshit and that includes vaccine,Moderna and booster. This bullshit of constantly being referred to as “Imbecile or Sheep has created serious crossed lines for me around here. WTF is the necessity of criticism of getting the shot or not or using certain medications?

Last edited:

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I'm going to once again tell you guys to please take the time to watch this in its entirety. Yes it is long, but it puts a big giant bow on this whole Covid ordeal. Just watch:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I have not got it. I would figure that was do to the vaccine .

There are hospitals across this country with Covid patients who have been vaccinated.

The vaccine can’t stop you from getting Covid. Best case is that symptoms are minor or non existent after receiving the Jab which poses another set of challenges.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I'm going to once again tell you guys to please take the time to watch this in its entirety. Yes it is long, but it puts a big giant bow on this whole Covid ordeal. Just watch:

I would argue it’s not long enough. I think more people would wake up pretty damn quick after listening to this podcast from a doctor extremely qualified to discuss Covid and it’s treatments. It’s an eye opening perspective.

jet496

Reaction score
Exactly why we will only get the J&J if we decide to do a booster (Got the J&J back in May). They don't say one word about Pfizer or Moderna that have the same issues x 1000. Hmmmm, apparently J&J isn't playing ball with them somehow.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Probably not in the correct dosage either. If they did die it was probably something else that killed them.

That is what happened with my MIL.

Felt sick and I asked her to test. Was positive.
next day Ivermectin
2nd - 5th day much better but could not keep water and food down
Went to hospital and spiraled.
4 days at hospital nurses said she is stable
day later doctor gave us the truth that she was not getting better
Shouldn’t another path Hydroxycloriquin or Ivermictin be considered.

”Oh those drugs are not safe”

What about the Nobel peace award?
The successes in third world countries?

Well we are not able to prescribe those medications.

It is unfortunate that there are so many that don’t care or do not see what the government is doing.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
That is what happened with my MIL.

Felt sick and I asked her to test. Was positive.
next day Ivermectin
2nd - 5th day much better but could not keep water and food down
Went to hospital and spiraled.
4 days at hospital nurses said she is stable
day later doctor gave us the truth that she was not getting better
Shouldn’t another path Hydroxycloriquin or Ivermictin be considered.

”Oh those drugs are not safe”

What about the Nobel peace award?
The successes in third world countries?

Well we are not able to prescribe those medications.

It is unfortunate that there are so many that don’t care or do not see what the government is doing.
Exactly.

When hospitals are given instructions/orders to withhold life saving medications what does that tell you?

jet496

Reaction score

I started it once & my ADD kept me from continuing but watched it again & wow. This is not misinformation, a label for anybody not going along with the narrative.

alpha 1

Reaction score
I started the book By Robert F. Kennedy Jr. over the weekend you all should check it out, Fauci should be in Jail

The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health​

bentprops

Reaction score
Wife is in the trenches dealing with c19 patience daily. I know of a more people that have been harmed or killed after being jabbed than have not. 4 dead 2 in less than 30 minutes. Seems the younger the more damage. Remember they rolled these out by age, could be the first shots were less potent.

With all the info I have gathered, I personally have no intentions of getting vax’ed or going to the hospital. It's of my opinion they are following protocols to reduce population. ZERO vax'ed have delivered a baby at her hospital. Yet the miscarriage still born numbers are thru the roof world wide. Hospitals are over whelmed as up to 2/3 of the beds are empty because by staffing sick of the bs are quitting. Also current medical vax’ed rate is approx. 30%

This seems to be world wide genocide event following the UN agenda 21 and 2030. Turn off fox and cnn and do your own research. Ultimately you're the one that will pay for what ever decision you make for yourself and your family.

delta omicron spells media control

Lastly anyone who supports mandates will be found on the wrong side of history, such as the Hitler Stalin Mao.

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
The government of Japan now requires a warning label on the vaccine now for serious adverse side affects and they are telling those under age 40 to educate themselves on the risks and benefits before giving informed consent to take it. They require informed consent and there are NO mandates. Stark contrast to our govt.

We used to have informed consent in this county but that went out the window with the COVID Vax

The FDA requires all drug studies to do a cost benefit analysis. All drugs had risks and benefits and those are quantified too. Risks and benefits are compared. If a drug has no benefit then it is not given a recommendation regardless of risk level. This was SOP in the past.

Their own study data shows shows the Rona vax has NO benefit to young child (extremely little benefit to young adults). So based upon past experience they would NOT give the VAX a recommendation for young people.

Conversely the vax shows benefit to middle age and great benefit to older and elderly. There is no data of this herd immunity myth.

The question is why all of a sudden a change in policy? The government is advocating a course of action that has no benefit to young people meanwhile putting those same people in harms way. This is NOT the way it is supposed to work.

My point is in Japan the OP’s son in law would not be in this situation where his job was threatened. Very sad

Last edited:

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I encourage people to read foreign press on this subject just to see the differences around the world. It is still a mixed bag. It is fascinating.

Our press seems to be on Pfixers payroll for some reason

Reactions: FCT

HBCraig

Reaction score

I watched this last week. Crazy what he talks about