WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another JAB gone bad story

rrrr

Reaction score
I haven't been jabbed but they were so worried about blood clotting issues from C19 that when I was in the hospital they were injecting heparin into my abdomen every 6 hours and also have the leg massagers on me.
I hate those Lovenox shots. Have had hundreds of them while in the crash house. Same thing with the inflatable leg balloons. Good luck trying to sleep when they're running.

As for the OP, I'm sending energy and prayers to your SIL.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What awful news. So sorry to hear about this. I wonder if there would be some way to test people first to see if they would have adverse affects like this.

The odds sound great, only two people in a million have issues. But when it is your life or someone close to you that is that small percentage, it is just devastating.

Just the amount of personal (first person)stories we have heard of on here, there is no way that stat can be correct.. I’d bet it’s more 1:1,000..

HBCraig

Reaction score
So my son in law had to get the VAX if he wanted to keep his job so he got the J&J. Two weeks later this last Friday he went to the Hospital for unbearable headaches. Turns out his entire body is blood clotting. He is on Oxygen and blood thinners and still cant breathe. He is in his mid-20s and fighting to stay alive. There is no hospital release date and whenever he does make it out he wont be able to work or do anything that could cause a bruise for 6-12 months. He is the sole provider for the family. We have my 1 year old grand daughter right now so Mom can stay at the hospital.

View attachment 1062755
What hospital in Vegas?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I am very sorry to hear of your sons struggles. Stacy and I have been very lucky and managed to dodge covid a couple times when it went through our circle Of friends.. I have considered getting the vax, but it’s stories like this and others that make me reluctant to get it.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't J&J the one with significantly more blood clot issues vs. Pfizer/Moderna?

Because I know J&J is the more traditional vaccine too, which makes it a more likely choice to for the vaccine hesitant people.

Does a blood test before usually catch the issue?

Overall it's a shit sandwich. People getting COVID and ending up on the vent. Then people getting the vax and dealing with clots.

I feel the worst for under 40ish healthy people who don't really need the vax, get it forced on them, and then end up with side effects.

Nordie

Reaction score
Now that the vacines have been approved and if your employer is mandating it, they are on the hook just like any other workers comp claim!

I actually think this is what is happening and employers having some push back.

Working for a contractor the last thing you want is a workman's comp claim. This directly impacts how you can bid a job. If you mandate something and someone has a bad reaction it will be a workman's comp deal.

When the administration wanted OSHA to implement the mandates by September they had to hold off, there's definitely some legalities there.

Singleton

Reaction score
I am very sorry to hear of your sons struggles. Stacy and I have been very lucky and managed to dodge covid a couple times when it went through our circle Of friends.. I have considered getting the vax, but it’s stories like this and others that make me reluctant to get it.

this x2. I have considered getting it, but the first hand experiences told on RDP, make me question that thought process. Almost 100% of my customers require it to be onsite, so these mandates are going to impact my compensation Very soon.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
So my son in law had to get the VAX if he wanted to keep his job so he got the J&J. Two weeks later this last Friday he went to the Hospital for unbearable headaches. Turns out his entire body is blood clotting. He is on Oxygen and blood thinners and still cant breathe. He is in his mid-20s and fighting to stay alive. There is no hospital release date and whenever he does make it out he wont be able to work or do anything that could cause a bruise for 6-12 months. He is the sole provider for the family. We have my 1 year old grand daughter right now so Mom can stay at the hospital.

View attachment 1062755

Best of luck to him & your entire family.

A 22 year old buddy of ours, trying to finish his senior year of college, got his 1st jab & woke up next morning not feeling good. Bad headaches continued to get worse. Went to hospital & Dr told him he has enlarged heart & a few other side effects. He had just had a FULL physical for baseball & no mention of enlarged heart. Dr says he probably won't be able to play baseball this year.
Crazy times we are living thru

Nordie

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't J&J the one with significantly more blood clot issues vs. Pfizer/Moderna?

Because I know J&J is the more traditional vaccine too, which makes it a more likely choice to for the vaccine hesitant people.

Overall it's a shit sandwich. People getting COVID and ending up on the vent. Then people getting the vax and dealing with clots.

I feel the worst for under 40ish healthy people who don't really need the vax, get it forced on them, and then end up with side effects.

Our previous safety guy that moved on to another company, however we still talk with him had to be fully vaxxed at his new company.

He's 29 with no preexisting conditions developed a heart issue. Last I heard he was wearing a heart monitor for 14 days, and the doctors were unsure what the end result was going to be.

Singleton

Reaction score
I actually think this is what is happening and employers having some push back.

Working for a contractor the last thing you want is a workman's comp claim. This directly impacts how you can bid a job. If you mandate something and someone has a bad reaction it will be a workman's comp deal.

When the administration wanted OSHA to implement the mandates by September they had to hold off, there's definitely some legalities there.

Makes you wonder IF OSHA will ever issue something. Right now the SC keeps ruling against those that want relief from these mandates, supporting those rulings by the fact no harm is being done and companies can add work requirements. Once OSHA releases a requirement, folks can start fighting that ruling in the courts and I see them winning at that point in time. Just might be too far away for me to stay employeed.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
So f'ing infuriating.

His age group's survival rate is 99.9% and our government is strong arming employers to mandate it, complete BS. What the hell is it going to take to make Americans stand up to this medical tyranny?!!!!! In saner times, these shots would have been banned before they even reached one arm. :mad:

Prayers to you SIL.

4Waters

Reaction score

Yes a blood test can check for an underlying clotting issue.

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Prayers sent to you SIL for sure🙏

The 3 videos contained in the following link are worth the watch but also makes the decisions tougher of yes or no of getting vaxxed if you haven't already. :(

A frontline doctor is hoping to clarify information surrounding COVID-19. One America’s Pearson Sharp has more.

HBCraig

Reaction score
The 3 videos contained in the following link are worth the watch but also makes the decisions tougher of yes or no of getting vaxxed if you haven't already. :(

A frontline doctor is hoping to clarify information surrounding COVID-19. One America’s Pearson Sharp has more.
Yes sir

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

View attachment 1062755

So very sorry to hear about this! My thoughts and prayers for your son-in-law's complete and speedy recovery.

By the way, there's plenty of evidence that this government is complicit in the deaths of thousands of people in this country. Any government that mandates shutdowns, lockdowns, masks, vaccinations and booster shots while not approving Ivermectin for the treatment of those afflicted with Covid should be overthrown.

Plenty of evidence here: https://www.riverdavesplace.com/xen...re-killing-us-with-the-vaccine.241175/page-10

badgas

Reaction score
Yes a blood test can check for an underlying clotting issue.
My Wife and daughter both have something called " Factor two Mutation " I don't know much about it but it is a pre disposition to clotting. Also can not take estrogen. For this reason they won't take the Vax that and the fact they have both already had Covid.

I have a 29 year old Son in Law and a 24 year old Son. This story breaks my heart !

Prayers for your Sil @Ladsm 🙏

My 84 year old mother who had already beat Covid had a bad reaction to the J&J shot. She was so sick for like 4+ months, hospitalized 3 times in ER Countless times. She had extreme nausea/vomiting that started immediately after the shot. We thought we were losing her. The Dr at Hoag told here he has 3 other poeple in the same boat as her all from the shot. Thank God she has turned the corner and feeling better. People are healing up aftet these issues I just hope this young man pulls through it.

These mandates are SO wrong in a million different ways :mad:

Lumpy

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this...my 19 year old son almost buckled into getting the jab in order to enter Collage until I said NO.
I'm hoping and praying your SIL pulls through and I'm will to donate blood or any others parts I have for his recovery!
The late teens and 20 somethings have been having a hard time with the Vaxes so take note RDP!

Again! My offer stands for your SIL!!!!

Last edited:

One2go

Reaction score
Thoughts are with him ,This is hitting home with us as our youngest daughter 23 is being told,want to continue your college masters program get the jab. I for one would like your family to set up a "Go Fund Me" when your able to so we can help this young family in a small way .

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
My 24 year old daughter is getting huge pressure to get the vax. She had to decline a great job offer cause they required the vax. Her current employer is going to mandate it soon and there is no way she is getting vax'd for some entry level job. I told her to be patient but it is really upsetting because she has worked so hard to get where she is with her education and work ethic.

I'm sick over this shit.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
This is devastating news and I'm very sorry for your family.

Sadly this is just the tip of the iceberg and is getting much worse by the day. The amount of blood clot and cardiac issues that are now popping up is huge.

The injection and mandates are criminal. Our citizens are being forced to take an injection designed to mitigate the symptoms of an illness for a variant of a virus that no longer exists. The science shows that the virus is onto at least 4-5 varriants from the original. This is why the vaccinated are getting sick, the injection they took is not for any variant except the original. Think annual flu shot. They are forcing a one size fits all shot that no longer works. Break through cases my ass. This injection does not protect you from spread and no longer protects you from symptoms. But short term and long term side effects are filling hospitals around the world. Take a stand and stay as far away from this poison as possible.

RichL

Reaction score
This is absolutely horrible to read. Wishing the absolute best for your SIL and the rest of the family.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am so sorry y'all are going through this. I will be keeping him in my prayers.

rrrr

Reaction score
Well, boys, here's tomorrow morning's news. These MF'ers are out of control.

The federal government will require companies with at least 100 workers to provide paid time off for employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and paid sick leave to recover from effects of the shots, a Biden administration official said Monday.

Those requirements will be part of a pending federal rule that will spell out how large employers will meet a requirement that workers be vaccinated or tested regularly for the virus.

The White House budget office has completed its review of the rule being written by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, which is expected to be released this week.

The rule — issued under emergency standards to respond to the pandemic -- will cover firms with 100 or more employees, regardless of how many are located in any particular spot.

“Covered employers must develop, implement, and enforce a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy, unless they adopt a policy requiring employees to choose either to get vaccinated or to undergo regular COVID-19 testing and wear a face covering at work,” a Labor Department spokesperson said Monday. The rule “also requires employers to provide paid time to workers to get vaccinated and paid sick leave to recover from any side effects.”

welldigger00

Reaction score
I can’t begin to imagine how this must feel for this poor guy, let alone the whole family. Prayer headed their way. My son has thrown away two years and 45k invested in his aviation program because of the mandate. He’s got touretts syndrome, no way in hell he should take that gamble…

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
My prayers go out to the OP, but as well to anyone who has been impacted negatively by all of this. It's a Damn Shame this is what it has come to.

Done-it-again

Reaction score

Well, boys, here's tomorrow morning's news. These MF'ers are out of control.

The federal government will require companies with at least 100 workers to provide paid time off for employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and paid sick leave to recover from effects of the shots, a Biden administration official said Monday.

Those requirements will be part of a pending federal rule that will spell out how large employers will meet a requirement that workers be vaccinated or tested regularly for the virus.

The White House budget office has completed its review of the rule being written by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, which is expected to be released this week.

The rule — issued under emergency standards to respond to the pandemic -- will cover firms with 100 or more employees, regardless of how many are located in any particular spot.

“Covered employers must develop, implement, and enforce a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy, unless they adopt a policy requiring employees to choose either to get vaccinated or to undergo regular COVID-19 testing and wear a face covering at work,” a Labor Department spokesperson said Monday. The rule “also requires employers to provide paid time to workers to get vaccinated and paid sick leave to recover from any side effects.”

Glad I own a business that doesn't have 100 workers and don't need to mandate the Vax......

Last edited:

TCHB

Reaction score
We got our booster Moderna last week. No problems on any of our vaccines.

Sherpa

Reaction score
my wife and i are attending a celebration of life for a close customer of my wifes store. she got the shot. died 7 days later. was in perfect health
prior to the shot.

our doctors are fiercely recommending we both get the shot. I'm not worried about me. my wife has already had clotting issues and is on blood thinners for life.
she already cant take ibuprophen, etc. and yet our doctors even though we tell them we personally know of 4 now who died as a direct result of the shot still
push for the shot. it's like talking to a wall...........

--Sherpa

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
First off,prayers for the op and family.
When you speak of people you know who have had bad reactions, please mention which bad the received, if you have that knowledge.
It may help someone make a decision.

Ladsm

Reaction score
First off,prayers for the op and family.
When you speak of people you know who have had bad reactions, please mention which bad the received, if you have that knowledge.
It may help someone make a decision.
J&J was the culprit here. He made it through the night. More tests today and they are experimenting with which drugs will reverse the damage.

gqchris

Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
@Ladsm , pneumonia is a bad thing, but at least there are treatments, and it's a known enemy. Showing better numbers for platelets is good, so hopefully the unknown will retreat for a bit.
Hug your grandkid, and be a rock for your girl.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
@Ladsm , pneumonia is a bad thing, but at least there are treatments, and it's a known enemy. Showing better numbers for platelets is good, so hopefully the unknown will retreat for a bit.
Hug your grandkid, and be a rock for your girl.

Yes it is.....I had covid pneumonia and snapped out of it and came back. I am starting to think that the shortness of breath and so forth walking up flights of stairs etc might be some kind of residual damage.

But I am alive and kicking

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
Fiancé is a RN. They don’t report these cases as vax issues. It’s a blood circ issue as it gets reported to the fda and cdc. That’s why the stats show so good that it’s a non issue.
What a mess, this is all become. Would be interesting to see the uptick in blood clots/circulating issues pre-vaccine/post vaccine.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
So sorry to hear this. Praying for your family for a speedy recovery.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Yes it is.....I had covid pneumonia and snapped out of it and came back. I am starting to think that the shortness of breath and so forth walking up flights of stairs etc might be some kind of residual damage.

But I am alive and kicking
Before my wife was my wife, just a girl I was dating, she was hospitalized with pneumonia. National type swimmer, almost taken out by it. Collapsed lung and drain tube...lots of mess. She was in Kaiser Bellflower for a month in 94.