WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another job position

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
So my labor coordinator/ receptionist husband got a job in san diego so she is leaving, have a opening available now, santa clarita
let me know if someone is looking for a job

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer Dan. But Biden has me set up for unemployment for the next 52 weeks. You don’t mind if I use you as a contact reference that I am looking but can’t find a job right??????

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
In all seriousness best of luck to you in finding a replacement....

Damn this post would have been brought to you 18 seconds fast if it weren’t blocked by the hansonlator....

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Can it be done remotely? Wife might be interested if she doesn’t have to commute from LB to Santa Clarita

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
We live in Santa Clarita and our youngest Daughter moved back home (a couple of months ago) from Phoenix. She has an under grad degree from U of A and came home to continue her education. She Is solid and did two years as a medical office receptionist/scheduler before coming home. They liked her so much they want her to work remotely.

Her school work for the next year or so is remote so, if the job pays decently, she would likely be interested.

At this point, she’s been doing odd jobs for us and just left to take care of some things in Havasu.

PM me (with contact info) if you have any interest in talking to her and I’ll have her give you a call.

nowski

Reaction score
H2O Toie: Hit me up after boating season...

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Really no one? full time with full medical benefits, 401k, but yes need to come to office and actually work