WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another "Meanwhile in Portland" thread

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
It’s kicking off inch by inch and every time Biden tries to play Father figure on national television it inches it that much closer.

The jig is up that these elected people don’t give a fuck about their constituents, right or left.

sintax

Reaction score
The jig is up that these elected people don’t give a fuck about their constituents, right or left.

Pretty sure its been like that for generations. Everyone is simply out for their own, even if that means it has to be built on the bodies (or backs) of others.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I didn’t post this the other day, but what the hell.
IMG_3602.png

Performance Grips

Reaction score
About time. This is proof that all these governors, mayors and other political leaders at every level were in on this nonsense. They wait till Biden is certified to admit they were wrong. They are starting to eat they're own already.. Hopefully alot more city and state leaders do the same.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
From an outsiders point of view; there's evil and there's stupid.
She is both.

wzuber

Reaction score
one of the biggest fucking idiots in congress, and man is that a tough thing to do.
My grandfather used to rail on that useless wetsuit all the time 40+ yrs ago. I used to think he was just being a grumpy old man. Haha
He was right about her then and he still is now despite he's been gone 25yrs now. She is absolutely one of the most useless humans on planet earth.