WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another motorcycle vs SxS collision

HotRod82

Reaction score
Just heard another motorcyclist landed in the hospital with a broken femur after being t-boned by a can-am in OW over the weekend. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look for motorcyclists and remember there is a good chance someone is coming the other way when approaching blind hills and curves.

The SxS really is becoming the lake lice of the desert.

renodaytona

Reaction score
Heard there was a SXS vs. SXS wreck at Dumont with a fatality late last night/early am.

HotRod82

Reaction score
Such a bummer. I feel the only thing I can do is remind people to look for others, especially those of us on bikes. It's gotten to the point where I don't ride my KTM on weekends anymore, only weekdays and as remote as possible.
Have a safe weekend out there everyone.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure this is a friend of one of the girls in our office. She was telling me about a friend of hers out in the desert that broke her femur in an accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02HoWaRd26

Reaction score
It’s getting bad everywhere with the whole sign and drive for 199$ a month. I never used to use a whip while local in the desert I’ve gotten used to now pulling car out of garage and putting it up just as that more precaution on my part. I will most likely win the battle but it’s not a fight i want to get into.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Heard there was a SXS vs. SXS wreck at Dumont with a fatality late last night/early am.
That may be the solo roll over, no collision at Banshee Hill with one fatal. Alcohol being attributed.
Nothing else reported by the LEO's.

gqchris

Reaction score
Crowds and this is gonna happen. No way around it. Its a big desert. I try to stay away from all the crowds as much as possible.