WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

another new 21 tunnel build

Gelcoater

Reaction score
especially since hes paid in full.

steve
And THIS is the problem.Never ever pay anyone in the boat buis in full.Make a contract for say 1/3to start,1/3when it's half done,1/3when it's done, or half down,half when finished.Good luck with the build,and that aluminum hatch frame is a cool idea:thumbsup

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Steve,
Lookin sweet!!! Too bad you covered up that bitchin floor :D

Steve

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Cuz, now I got the bitchinest floor around :D

I need to get my build thread up to speed around here

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score

I got tired of waiting and went to see it in person.:p
Hell, I've seen it more than you.:D
BTW-Mods suck...........................

at posting in their own build threads:D

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Really? How's Danny boy doin up there and how's it looking? Is it still red?

Is my motor still in it? is the little chrome thingy still attached to the back?

And Mods do not suck, we just have superpowers :D

Two weeks......we will be in the water in two weeks...

BTW, I need your help tuesday to load that genie thing in my truck. I forgot how :bowdown:

stevevan

Reaction score
And THIS is the problem.Never ever pay anyone in the boat buis in full.Make a contract for say 1/3to start,1/3when it's half done,1/3when it's done, or half down,half when finished.Good luck with the build,and that aluminum hatch frame is a cool idea:thumbsup

looks like my little chat worked. i went to work on it myself a bit tonight and buddy was there after hours working on it. i left at 7 40 and he was still going at it. :champagne::champagne: maybe ill have some new pics to show in a couple days.

steve

stevevan

Reaction score

like i said before your gonna have a freakn slick ass ride. light, fast and go like a bat outta hell. mines gonna be more of a quick lake cruzer. still fast, beer in hand, tunes hammering and t#tties bouncing. first summer ive been single in 13 years. YA IM GONNA BE PLAYN.

steve

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
like i said before your gonna have a freakn slick ass ride. light, fast and go like a bat outta hell. mines gonna be more of a quick lake cruzer. still fast, beer in hand, tunes hammering and t#tties bouncing. first summer ive been single in 13 years. YA IM GONNA BE PLAYN.

steve

Yeah,
I get it, I just hope I don't bust the thing up following around behind Cave. :D these lakes around here get real choppy in the middle of the day. Specially Lake Pleasant. (15 minutes form the house) I'll get my thread caught up over the weekend.

Steve

stevevan

Reaction score
Whats your hoped completion date?
Steve

Steve

I have a long way to go yet and a lot of it depends on other people. So that's a tough one to answer. I know once it's out of the upholstery shop and into mine things will pick up. If I was ready end of may or mid June I'd be all smiles.

Steve:drnkfr

Gelcoater

Reaction score
looks like my little chat worked. i went to work on it myself a bit tonight and buddy was there after hours working on it. i left at 7 40 and he was still going at it. :champagne::champagne: maybe ill have some new pics to show in a couple days.

steve
:cool:Right on:thumbsup

stevevan

Reaction score
got my forward reverse lever and my foot peddle installed. also fabricating my own rail kit and mounting plates. so far ive installed rails and waiting to sneak into the university to where my bro works and use the cnc plasma to cut my plates out. this week i hope. also called in some favors and looks like i scored myself some Kodiak aluminum center risers, victor jr intake, drive line, pto and a nos fogger system. i may or may not use the nos. all the stuff is used but in great condition.

IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0177-1.jpg

steve

cave

Reaction score
Cool beans Steve! Coming along nicely. I'm thinking a little 572 would fit right in there. Kinda hard to find but they're out there.

stevevan

Reaction score
Cool beans Steve! Coming along nicely. I'm thinking a little 572 would fit right in there. Kinda hard to find but they're out there.

thanks cave

572 i wish. having a 496 stroker built right now. 10.5-1 comp biggest solid roller cam i could get away with. all the goodies inside. should make 650 HP. not sure where that will put me MPH wise. gonna run a big impeller. AA. not worried about outta the hole. looking for more top end.

anyways heres tonight's progress.

IMAG0204.jpg

IMAG0206.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

steve

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
RD

You'll have to keep watching to get that answer. Getting away from wood frames in a boat is key.

Steve

I was hoping to see something other than wood used since you went to the trouble of building aluminum frames

It will be nice to have the engine protected

Sent from my iPhone

stevevan

Reaction score
I was hoping to see something other than wood used since you went to the trouble of building aluminum frames

It will be nice to have the engine protected

Sent from my iPhone

We talked about using that foam core and aluminum and even plastic but the bendable plywood formed the corners the best and was lightest. I guess we could have used something different on the top. That frame now capped still only weighs maybe 20 pounds. If that. I still may use something other than wood for the rear seat bottom and back. Since they're just flat.

Steve

cave

Reaction score
Louwan is light weight. Formable, Aluminum welded would have been tight but a frame would not have been necessary. Looking tight Steve!