WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another quiet day in a liberal run city.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

RodnJen

Reaction score
A friend is touring Chicago with is girlfriend for the first time. He says it’s one of the nicest and cleanest big cities he’s.

so which is it? I’ve never been.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
A friend is touring Chicago with is girlfriend for the first time. He says it’s one of the nicest and cleanest big cities he’s.

Is your friend visiting from Seattle?
Actually, I'd say the "Big City" portion that I saw was actually pretty nice. That said, the surrounding areas probably aren't so great. Kind of like everything bad in LA is usually not in front of the skyscrapers.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Chicago...big place.
As I recall lakeside downtown was very nice. Clean, expensive eateries, high rises, etc.
BUT...head up I-94 and jump off anywhere between 95th and downtown and see what the fuck happens to you.

That’s the thing...black lives don’t matter to a fucking soul in any city as long as it’s not in the gold zone.

If a body averages 12” thick, the stack of black bodies annually in the South side alone reaches over 2 football fields high...some years a full 1/8 mile.
Do you think that that is a lie?

RodnJen

Reaction score
Chicago...big place.
As I recall lakeside downtown was very nice. Clean, expensive eateries, high rises, etc.
BUT...head up I-94 and jump off anywhere between 95th and downtown and see what the fuck happens to you.

That’s the thing...black lives don’t matter to a fucking soul in any city as long as it’s not in the gold zone.

If a body averages 12” thick, the stack of black bodies annually in the South side alone reaches over 2 football fields high...some years a full 1/8 mile.
Do you think that that is a lie?
No, big city. All I read on RDP is the downside. Why is that?

thetub

Reaction score
well the Cubs finally won a World Series...

omg , lols :):p:D😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣😊😇🙂🙃😉😌😍😘🥰😚😋🤩😏😒

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
No, big city. All I read on RDP is the downside. Why is that?

Lol
Wanna make a pros and cons list??
One reason you read the “downside” here is because Chicago exemplifies the hypocrisy of BLM and really the entire liberal Democrat agenda.
Squeezer sees nothing wrong with Portland either.
Looks fine from his supremacist compound.

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
I’m not scared of a race war.

Well, even if they only go 1 for 5 on the shots they take they'll still outdo their enemies who are too afraid to even admit that they're already IN a race war. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
So I take it you’ll also be highlighting the other South Chicago shootings that happen weekly where a bunch of people die? Or do black lives not matter?

Oh, okay, I've heard about these. Is this one of those threads wherein we beat our breasts and act like we're better than democrats because WE REALLY CARE about black lives and democrats only pretend to care about black lives when a white cops shoots one? Cool. This is winning I guess. Arguing over who cares more about black people.

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
Lol... We already have paid. Here is my prediction. Somewhere down the line it will be passed and very few actual people will get anything from it. Those that do get paid will be paid out of the general tax collection money, which will simply be taken from some other already in place funded program. Of course there will be uprising, and it won't do shit to satisfy the actual crowd out there screaming for reparations, because they believe everything in their life should be free from the get go. If it actually passes, it will do nothing to advance that portion of society who were actually affected by slavery.

You could give every dollar on the books to reparations and before the sun set I'd still have to listen to some race hustling poverty pimp saying, "We've come so far, but there's still so much work to be done" and most whites would just nod along so they wouldn't be called out. What's more, within 6 months all the recipients would be broke again and complaining that they are still oppressed.