WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another quiet day in a liberal run city.

4Waters

Reaction score
So what race were the victims, if it were a white shooter they would have said what race the victims were but since the shooter is black no info on the victims race.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

90 shot in just 9 days.
C647C046-C22D-40E7-9F04-9E569F01E9F8.png

SixD9R

Reaction score
I’m totally confused here. Maybe one of our resident libs can educate me. Doesn’t NYC and shitcago have some of the toughest gun control laws in the country? Whit all that “progress” one would think those places would be a utopia?

perky

Banned
Reaction score
I’m totally confused here. Maybe one of our resident libs can educate me. Doesn’t NYC and shitcago have some of the toughest gun control laws in the country? Whit all that “progress” one would think those places would be a utopia?
Thank god we have a 10 round limit before you have to reload. It could save the 11'th person from getting shot right ? According to Cuomo the gun expert. All this could be avoided without AR's right ?

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Mad because he already spent all his stimulus check & the government is taking to long regarding “his” reparations monies.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

stevesdcb

Reaction score
I wanna know where they are getting their ammo

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Good point, the idiot in post #1 no doubt stole it or illegally obtained it. For us law o biding citizens obtaining ammo is getting very difficult & when you can find it the price has been tripled. Fewer & fewer stores want to sell ammo for fear of being sued. I’m hearing Cabelas, Sportsman’s Warehouse, possibly Midway are facing big suits. All a part of the Liberal agenda........good job Libtards & those that voted for.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

RodnJen

Reaction score
Fair enough. So why post it?

Just highlighting another shooting where a bunch of people died. I’m sure we’ll find out more in the coming days for both instances.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Just highlighting another shooting where a bunch of people died. I’m sure we’ll find out more in the coming days for both instances.

So I take it you’ll also be highlighting the other South Chicago shootings that happen weekly where a bunch of people die? Or do black lives not matter?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I don't know... They were both suspected to be committed by non-whites, so I'm guessing it will be out of the headlines shortly. You know... the whole keep the narrative rolling agenda.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So I take it you’ll also be highlighting the other South Chicago shootings that happen weekly where a bunch of people die? Or do black lives not matter?

NABLM

BLM has stated outright that the Black on Black Deathfest is not their concern.

It’s an extension of black “rights”
They can kill each other, only whites can’t kill blacks no matter if they are being attacked by said black.
blacks can (and do profusely) call each other nigger and can call anyone else including whites “nigger” or any other slur they choose.
Only whites can’t say it. (I’ll probably be skinned alive for even typing it)
They list is long.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I wonder if the receiving party in the reparation talks will be exempt from paying??
Lol... We already have paid. Here is my prediction. Somewhere down the line it will be passed and very few actual people will get anything from it. Those that do get paid will be paid out of the general tax collection money, which will simply be taken from some other already in place funded program. Of course there will be uprising, and it won't do shit to satisfy the actual crowd out there screaming for reparations, because they believe everything in their life should be free from the get go. If it actually passes, it will do nothing to advance that portion of society who were actually affected by slavery.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lol... We already have paid. Here is my prediction. Somewhere down the line it will be passed and very few actual people will get anything from it. Those that do get paid will be paid out of the general tax collection money, which will simply be taken from some other already in place funded program. Of course there will be uprising, and it won't do shit to satisfy the actual crowd out there screaming for reparations, because they believe everything in their life should be free from the get go. If it actually passes, it will do nothing to advance that portion of society who were actually affected by slavery.

Which slavery?
You’re a cop, you’ve seen todays slaves.
Girls, and kids in general, forced into sexual servitude.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
Meanwhile in LA.

I sure hope their body cameras were off or malfunctioned during apprehension of suspect. I truely believe alot of potential repeat offenders were persuaded by the PR-24 and Mag Lites back in the day.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
So, with the Colorado Springs shooter, Teodoro "Junior" Macias, a whole lot of silence. Some pics of assault weapons on stacks of cash, and pics from Vegas on his social media...not to profile, but what was his employment and citizenship status?

Kind of like the high school shooting a couple years ago...big news until the shooter was found to be a hispanic transgender with illegal immigrant parents.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
4+’kills equates to a “mass shooting”

plenty of “mass shootings” I went on scene in south LA in the 90’s, no one was screaming mass shootings then

Wonder why?

I’ll tell you why:
How it gets framed by the media , that’s why

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

plenty of “mass shootings” I went on scene in south LA in the 90’s, no one was screaming mass shootings then

Wonder why?

I’ll tell you why:
I missed my training mass shooting by one. Some rocket scientist's were in the wrong park at the wrong time, and someone else decided to reach out and touch them. 3 were down, none died, but that was a fun night.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Wonder why?

I’ll tell you why:

Are you sure?
It’s my understanding that “kills” are not required to be labeled a mass shooting, only shots on target?

I miss the good old days of simple spree killings.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Are you sure?
It’s my understanding that “kills” are not required to be labeled a mass shooting, only shots on target?

I miss the good old days of simple spree killings.
It wavers between hits and kills

Should be higher as 4 hits are pretty common

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It wavers between hits and kills

Should be higher as 4 hits are pretty common

Yeah the DC barbecue one last summer was like 21 shot but only 1 dead.
Nobody even knows about it.

Does the FBI still label 2 or more random as a serial killer??
...(asking for a friend...) lol

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Yeah the DC barbecue one last summer was like 21 shot but only 1 dead.
Nobody even knows about it.

Does the FBI still label 2 or more random as a serial killer??
...(asking for a friend...) lol
At least 3 with a month between at least 2 of them