WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another Reason To Boycott Starbucks

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
This should drive the final nail in their coffin, but it won’t.
947E2C87-71D7-4008-8C2C-D0213B9C5A53.jpeg

Magic Mike

Reaction score
A Sherriff buddy said he and another friend went in, in uniform to order and they didn't want to serve them, he said no problem and walked out.

I will NEVER buy anything there again...

Last edited:

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
The date on the sign shows May 2018. Old sign and news.
However I will not go into a Starbucks anyway.

PlanB

Reaction score
They distributed BLM shirts to their employees last month. Fuck Starbucks!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Not too sure on the dates, but if you guys remember the issue with Starbucks calling the cops on the two black dudes for trespassing. Cops show up, manager says they need to be removed, AKA Private Citizens Arrest for Trespass, cops accept arrest based on the managers statements, then the Libturds lost their minds??? Well they shut down across the nation for a day for Racial bias training. We went into Starbucks the day after that and spoke with the Baristas in our area. Everyone of them told us that day was basically a lecture on how racist cops are.

Rarely do I go there anymore. But I will say the times I have gone in uniform, all of the employee's have been professional and courteous.

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
They distributed BLM shirts to their employees last month. Fuck Starbucks!
If I walked in and saw them wearing a BLM shirt I'd turn right back around and go somewhere else. We have a local Panera and few different mom and pop shops around the neighborhood. I've told my family my feelings on that place and now most of them don't bother with Starbucks anymore.

Not sure how accurate the distributing part is:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
If I walked in and saw them wearing a BLM shirt I'd turn right back around and go somewhere else. We have a local Panera and few different mom and pop shops around the neighborhood. I've told my family my feelings on that place and now most of them don't bother with Starbucks anymore.

I started using Panera, no issues and then put a keurig on my work truck.
So much easier but I’d be back to Panera or Coffee bean all day over the bumbux
Coffee bean had some sort of LE appreciation day recently, had an email for it.

Reactions: t&y

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I hate Snopes but it looks like this was a FAKE

You can trust Snopes about as far as you can throw them.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Black Rifle........support the boys and it’s damn good!!
They make a TBL blend now that gives some $ to families of Fallen Officers
Tastes pretty close to the AK47 blend

4Waters

Reaction score
I don't like charcoal flavored coffee anyways. I haven't been to a Starbucks in over a year, fuck them.

PlanB

Reaction score

From 6/12/20:

"Starbucks is creating its own Black Lives Matter shirt for employees to wear if they choose. The move comes after the coffee chain reportedly banned employees from wearing Black Lives Matter gear. The T-shirt depicts protest signs with phrases including “Black Lives Matter,” “Speak Up” and “Time for Change.” One sign shows a raised black fist. “It's not a moment, it's a movement," the shirt reads."

We used go to one downtown when the local shop was closed. Cool place to cruise to and hang out in the shade in the convertable. Now we take our coffee with us if the mom & pop place is closed. Won't buy from SB anymore.

Familyties

Reaction score
I prefer Jack in the Box coffee, I never have bought a SB coffee and don't plan to, too many good choices out their

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I stopped purchasing Starbucks after their CEO stated that they would be hiring over 10,000 refugees right after Trump said in 2017 that he was not taking in any refugees from terrorist supported nations.
I haven’t had any Starbucks since then and really don’t miss it or the $5 it was costing me for coffee almost every day. Now I have more money to dump into my boat.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
From 6/12/20:

"Starbucks is creating its own Black Lives Matter shirt for employees to wear if they choose. The move comes after the coffee chain reportedly banned employees from wearing Black Lives Matter gear. The T-shirt depicts protest signs with phrases including “Black Lives Matter,” “Speak Up” and “Time for Change.” One sign shows a raised black fist. “It's not a moment, it's a movement," the shirt reads."

We used go to one downtown when the local shop was closed. Cool place to cruise to and hang out in the shade in the convertable. Now we take our coffee with us if the mom & pop place is closed. Won't buy from SB anymore.
Change in opinion over night. Hmmmm... must be some big money involved. All good with me, I'll buy coffee elsewhere from now on. If I'm hurting, there is always a 7-11 somewhere.

stingray11

Reaction score
I've never been in a Starbucks never will not paying more than a dollar for a cup of coffee don't care where they say the beans are from

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I personally don’t drink coffee, but if you guys want some legit coffee I got a line on Kona coffee straight from the Mfg and can buy in bulk at cost..

I bought a ton of it awhile back as I was gonna he a distributor for it, than the re market exploded.

PlanB

Reaction score
Change in opinion over night. Hmmmm... must be some big money involved. All good with me, I'll buy coffee elsewhere from now on. If I'm hurting, there is always a 7-11 somewhere.

Free 7-11 coffee always worked...

Cobalt232

Reaction score
I'm not a coffee snob. I put Folgers or Walmart brand in my Keurig caraffe.

The only time I would have Starbucks was at the airport before morning flights. Finally figured out why I would get a stomach ache mid-flight. Now it's McDonalds coffee for me at the airport or if out and about.