WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another satisfied customer

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
Thanks Jason for always making purchasing a vehicle so easy! I followed Walt’s lead and picked up a Volt as a commuter car keeping miles off my truck. With the cost savings in fuel, it’s not far from paying for itself. Thanks again!
IMG_4077.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cxr

Reaction score
I'm thinking of picking up a Volt also but he said hes out of stock right now :(

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Really like mine, and Im far from being a tree hugger, driving it is like a game every day, trying to maximize the miles you can go on electric. The key is to change over to gas on big hills, I drive the 241 toll road each day and the climb away from the 91 is huge. Its only a few miles long but it will kill 15 miles of range on electric so I just toggle over to gas for that section. I have driven 2100 miles and I still am on the free fuel fill up that I got from when buying it.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
And get the 220v charger installed at your house. Its about 14 hours versus 4 if you upgrade to the 220 charger. This is one of those cars where reading the owners manual is almost mandatory, there is so much high tech wizardry in the thing that you will miss out on alot of features if you dont read the manual cover to cover.

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
And get the 220v charger installed at your house. Its about 14 hours versus 4 if you upgrade to the 220 charger. This is one of those cars where reading the owners manual is almost mandatory, there is so much high tech wizardry in the thing that you will miss out on alot of features if you dont read the manual cover to cover.

Thanks again for the input Walt. Any idea of the cost of the 220v charger plus installation?

renodaytona

Reaction score
I didn't buy from Jason but did pick up a Chevy Sonic turbo to keep the miles off of my truck. It was a great decision.