Another Where is.......

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Have you checked the kitchen? :D
giphy-2.gif

Socalx09

Reaction score
Probably took me a minute to type this....

I’m still here! Us girls do need to stick together on here! Thank you for asking about me!

Just had a rough month. Have had a bad pain under my armpit for a while, and never thought anything of it. It just comes and goes. Well it never went away so I went to the doctors. And, I was directed to take a mammogram. It wasn’t normal. Which could be nothing, but could be something. So I’m in the next step of what is going on and the answers don’t come fast enough. I have an appointment tomorrow.

So I have been in my own head thinking worst case scenarios. So I haven’t been active much because I just have a bad vibe going on. I know it really could be nothing, but it’s hard to not think like that.

To distract myself, (after it cools down) I have been outside on the lawn going foot by foot and tearing up all the crabgrass that has taken over because I can control that (in my head)

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score

I’m still here! Us girls do need to stick together on here! Thank you for asking about me!

Just had a rough month. Have had a bad pain under my armpit for a while, and never thought anything of it. It just comes and goes. Well it never went away so I went to the doctors. And, I was directed to take a mammogram. It wasn’t normal. Which could be nothing, but could be something. So I’m in the next step of what is going on and the answers don’t come fast enough. I have an appointment tomorrow.

So I have been in my own head thinking worst case scenarios. So I haven’t been active much because I just have a bad vibe going on. I know it really could be nothing, but it’s hard to not think like that.

To distract myself, (after it cools down) I have been outside on the lawn going foot by foot and tearing up all the crabgrass that has taken over because I can control that (in my head)

sending you lots of good vibes and positive thoughts...!!
Years ago, @Forensic made me an emoji, it was the missB emoji... and sometimes I miss it, cause right about now it would be fitting. It was a little happy face heart. So just know I'm sending a little happy face "missB" heart. :p

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
I understand, been there before. It’s hard to think anything else. Mine was fixable, no surgery needed. Good thoughts and a prayer for a good outcome for you.
Also, this place can be a pretty good distraction! Men are funny creatures!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Sorry to hear about your health concerns. Being in good health makes everything else better. I hope you get good news!

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Sending prayers your way @Socalx09 that it is nothing serious.
My wife had a lump on her left breast when she was 20. Dr did a biopsy on it and it turned out to be a cyst. She is 55 now with no issues and has regular exams to keep watch on it.

You'll be fine especially if you talk about it. There's one hell of a support team here that will help you through this.

Lil'Moni77

Reaction score
Lot's of Love and good vibes to you @Socalx09!! (((HUGS)))

I had that happen to me years ago... man it was soo uncomfortable... after my mammogram it was something with the gland, but was a simple fix!! Wishing all the same for you with it just being a woman's body driving us crazy again!! :) :) <3

Roaddawg

Reaction score
Hopefully its nothing serious and they are able to take care of it quickly

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that another health related issue in your life is having to be addressed. Sucks to be sidelined during boating season.:(

Take care and best of luck!

Socalx09

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Really appreciated reading every post! Thursday was no real news. Just told I was going to be scheduled for a ultrasound and scheduled that. Not sure why that couldn’t have been done over the phone! Just been staying busy these past days trying to not google search anything and get out of my head!
sending you lots of good vibes and positive thoughts...!!
Years ago, @Forensic made me an emoji, it was the missB emoji... and sometimes I miss it, cause right about now it would be fitting. It was a little happy face heart. So just know I'm sending a little happy face "missB" heart. :p
:)<3
Thank you!

I understand, been there before. It’s hard to think anything else. Mine was fixable, no surgery needed. Good thoughts and a prayer for a good outcome for you.
Also, this place can be a pretty good distraction! Men are funny creatures!
So glad you didn’t need surgery! It is a little scary! More so that your mind won’t stop wondering what if. But, I could be worrying about nothing in the end!

Sending prayers your way @Socalx09 that it is nothing serious.
My wife had a lump on her left breast when she was 20. Dr did a biopsy on it and it turned out to be a cyst. She is 55 now with no issues and has regular exams to keep watch on it.

You'll be fine especially if you talk about it. There's one hell of a support team here that will help you through this.

So glad to hear your wife’s situation turned out to be a cyst. It is always worrisome!
Yep! I have learned RDP is one hell of a support group for anything this past year! I usually open up on here, but this got me “shooked up” a little bit and took me a minute to snap back!

Lot's of Love and good vibes to you @Socalx09!! (((HUGS)))

I had that happen to me years ago... man it was soo uncomfortable... after my mammogram it was something with the gland, but was a simple fix!! Wishing all the same for you with it just being a woman's body driving us crazy again!! :) :) <3
So glad it was a simple fix! I’m hoping for that! Just wishing this process was a bit faster. My anxiety can get the best of me.

Socalx09

Reaction score
Sorry for replying to every post, but really appreciate everyone taking the time to reach out.

Hopefully its nothing serious and they are able to take care of it quickly
Thank you! I hope so too!
Sorry to hear about your health concerns. Being in good health makes everything else better. I hope you get good news!

Thank you! Hoping this summer turns around quickly!

Keep and hold positive thoughts within yourself......it's powerfull shit.:)
Thank you Ziggy!

Sorry to hear that another health related issue in your life is having to be addressed. Sucks to be sidelined during boating season.:(

Take care and best of luck!
Thank you! It seems like a year of health problems this year for me and grandma! I’m just glad my lupus seems to be under control!

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Hang in there girl...honestly...you've been a breath of fresh air around here.....I dig your positivity and your posts....please stick around....;):D

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll be keeping you in my prayers, girl. Hang in there!

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Socalx09

Reaction score
Hang in there girl...honestly...you've been a breath of fresh air around here.....I dig your positivity and your posts....please stick around....;):D
Thank you! I think I’ll stick around! I appreciate the words! Trying to focus on positivity!

I am sorry to read this and I hope you are in the mend quick!
Thank you RD! You get better to now!

I'll be keeping you in my prayers, girl. Hang in there!

Appreciate this! Thank you! <3

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...If there is any place that can sweep the doom of gloom away from a young girl it’s the RDP forum...The people of RDP and or people they know...gave me so much more information over my broken neck dealio than I got from any of the medical professionsls...
...If you need any medical/technical information...say perhaps you’re not confident with something that a Dr. told you ...feel free to ask the question here...somebody will eventually chime in with an educated intelligent response...If PM’s are better that can be worked into the equation too...
... keep your chin up girl ...

Socalx09

Reaction score
Well I got great news! I’m in the clear! Just a cyst that is benign! Just need to monitor it!

Now at the Glen Ivy! My mom made reservations to celebrate the news or get away from the bad news! So celebrate we will! Thanks for the support and words!

EA144242-E034-49A1-9FF0-F3EA8D5F526B.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score
Well I got great news! I’m in the clear! Just a cyst that is benign! Just need to monitor it!

Now at the Glen Envy! My mom made reservations to celebrate the news or get away from the bad news! So celebrate we will! Thanks for the support and words!

View attachment 787382
Glad everything is good, party on.

wallnutz

Reaction score

Now at the Glen Ivy! My mom made reservations to celebrate the news or get away from the bad news! So celebrate we will! Thanks for the support and words!

View attachment 787382
It’s your positive attitude and thinking that gets you through these things. So happy you are good.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score

View attachment 787382
Great news! Wife gets these from time to time and they put her in tears they hurt so bad. Doctors say they have something to do with stress and possibly AI. Nothing to do but occasionally cut em out.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
...If there is any place that can sweep the doom of gloom away from a young girl it’s the RDP forum...The people of RDP and or people they know...gave me so much more information over my broken neck dealio than I got from any of the medical professionsls...
...If you need any medical/technical information...say perhaps you’re not confident with something that a Dr. told you ...feel free to ask the question here...somebody will eventually chime in with an educated intelligent response...If PM’s are better that can be worked into the equation too...
... keep your chin up girl ...

Agreed. I can help with 2nd opinion mammograms.

Socalx09

Reaction score
Are you sure you arent at that "Other" place next door?? :D

Have a great time and enjoy the afternoon!
Lol that might have been better!

PSA- Glen Ivy isn’t what it use to be. So don’t send your wives there thinking it’s a spa resort.

We still had fun, but not the tranquil experience we were expecting! They had a DJ playing club music and drunk people. We thought we were in vegas at the pool! Didn’t do any massages because it was so loud even in the quiet areas!

People watching was fun though! Had a good time once we adjusted our mindsets to Vegas pool vibes lol!

Socalx09

Reaction score
Great news! Wife gets these from time to time and they put her in tears they hurt so bad. Doctors say they have something to do with stress and possibly AI. Nothing to do but occasionally cut em out.
Yikes! I feel her pain! They definitely hurt a lot. I’m sorry she gets them! I hope no more cysts come her way!

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Great news to hear! Glad all is well. Yes, this should be thread of the week.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score

View attachment 787382
Heck yeah, girl! I'll put up a toast to you this weekend. Happy to read of your good news!