WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

China virus pt 2 / Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Monoclonal Antibodies

DB / HAV

Reaction score
Been praying for you gramps & the mrs!! Great news!!!

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Glad to hear that your bride is better. Don’t worry much at this point...you will absolutely make it! This strain sux but you will survive. 100 percent!!! Go watch TV And drink fluids.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates. Great to hear of the improvement!!!

500bbc

Reaction score
she is home and starting to feel better!!!!! I'm maybe getting a bit better but I said screw it I HAVE to get some stuff done outside today and tomorrow.
Great News!

Mike K

Reaction score
Got a Covid test on Sept 14 - negative
Got a Covid test on Sept 15 - negative
Went into hospital for back surgery on Sept 16
Tested positive for Covid Sept 17
Got moved to Covid floor Sept 17
Was very sick and got zero care … ZERO !
My wife talked my GP into me getting the antibodies on Sept 20th
On Sept 24 I’m back to 100% normal.
The hospital fought my wife so hard … it took 3 other Doctors to tell the hospital to give them to me.
Yes … take them … they work … just like everyone not brainwashed will tell you.

76sanger

Reaction score
I've had c-19 three times now. All three times " for me" I've let my immune system do its job. But I did take extremely high doses of multi vitamins, two in the morning, two at noon, two at night, all three times on the third, fourth day I was 100%. Were all different, but for me I like letting my immune system do the work.

DWC

Reaction score
I've had c-19 three times now. All three times " for me" I've let my immune system do its job. But I did take extremely high doses of multi vitamins, two in the morning, two at noon, two at night, all three times on the third, fourth day I was 100%. Were all different, but for me I like letting my immune system do the work.
You tested positive 3 times!? I think you need a few masks and some sanitizer😉

DWC

Reaction score
I’m on round two. Maybe I’ll catch him by Christmas lol
It’s kinda crazy what the Vid has become. 95% normal flu with a scary F’g edge. I’ve had it once for sure. Second time i home tested negative a couple times while my oldest tested positive next to me. I won’t take another test unless i need some time off work.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
It’s kinda crazy what the Vid has become. 95% normal flu with a scary F’g edge. I’ve had it once for sure. Second time i home tested negative a couple times while my oldest tested positive next to me. I won’t take another test unless i need some time off work.

I won’t go to the official testing locations. I just use the Abbott brand at home tests. I’ve just excepted that this will be a yearly ordeal for us now. I travel for work often and am in large group settings frequently. I’m not wearing a face diaper, fuck that, so this is the new life I suppose and I accept it lol

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
what I learned form this friggin ordeal.........three of us in the same house tested positive the same day. My son, positive - no symptoms ever. My wife and I both got pretty damn sick within a couple of hours of each other. She wound up in the hospital with pneumonia and had the remisisor (sp?) treatment for 3 days while in the hospital. She has a lot of healing still to do. but at least she is at home (on O2). I wasn't hospitalized but did have the monoclonal antibody (sp?) treatment and until this afternoon felt pretty damn crappy. Today I said the hell with it and went out and did some yard work. So three people probably exposed at the same time with probably the same strain and three different reactions to the china flu. I'm amazed that I didn't get it months ago.......as a first responder I was exposed many times but didn't get it until I "semi" retired and stay the hell away from dam near everyone. I consider us pretty lucky for this to come out as it appears we will survive it. I do think about many friends that I (we ) have lost and many friends that had to spend weeks in the hospital and care facilities. Three people same sickness - three totally different reactions but three good outcomes. I hope and pray that if any of you get it you have the same results.

Mark, you are missed here.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
what I learned form this friggin ordeal.........three of us in the same house tested positive the same day. My son, positive - no symptoms ever. My wife and I both got pretty damn sick within a couple of hours of each other. She wound up in the hospital with pneumonia and had the remisisor (sp?) treatment for 3 days while in the hospital. She has a lot of healing still to do. but at least she is at home (on O2). I wasn't hospitalized but did have the monoclonal antibody (sp?) treatment and until this afternoon felt pretty damn crappy. Today I said the hell with it and went out and did some yard work. So three people probably exposed at the same time with probably the same strain and three different reactions to the china flu. I'm amazed that I didn't get it months ago.......as a first responder I was exposed many times but didn't get it until I "semi" retired and stay the hell away from dam near everyone. I consider us pretty lucky for this to come out as it appears we will survive it. I do think about many friends that I (we ) have lost and many friends that had to spend weeks in the hospital and care facilities. Three people same sickness - three totally different reactions but three good outcomes. I hope and pray that if any of you get it you have the same results.

It’s the wildest thing and, to your point, largely no consistent symptoms. Happy to hear you guys are on the mend. Sounds like you all will be improving incrementally which is awesome news.

wallnutz

Reaction score

Glad you guys are doing better. Yes this China flu is all over the map.
T&B is missed around here.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Wife and I have it, well she does for sure she got a positive test yesterday, I felt fine was away for work the last two days, came home last night, went to bed feeling fine and woke up this morning with 102 fever, chills, plugged ears and huge headache but her symptoms are fever, really bad cough and sore throat, no headache or chills...my wife gets the bad flu every year, shes the healthiest person in our family but the flu kicks her ass, so I am a bit worried about her now. For me, I couldn't even tell you when the last time I had the flu or even a cold, so hoping my immune system kicks this quick so I can take care of her.

4Waters

Reaction score
Wife and I have it, well she does for sure she got a positive test yesterday, I felt fine was away for work the last two days, came home last night, went to bed feeling fine and woke up this morning with 102 fever, chills, plugged ears and huge headache but her symptoms are fever, really bad cough and sore throat, no headache or chills...my wife gets the bad flu every year, shes the healthiest person in our family but the flu kicks her ass, so I am a bit worried about her now. For me, I couldn't even tell you when the last time I had the flu or even a cold, so hoping my immune system kicks this quick so I can take care of her.
Take Sudafed for the congestion, makes a world of difference

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I’m now at the stage where my lungs and cough are spicy as hell. Like they’re filled with ghost peppers, it’s nasty. Probably all in my head but I feel so much better after laying by the pool in the sun. My 12 year old daughter is back to almost a 100%. I guess three days of sleeping for 20 hours is a good thing for her lol

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

This has always been the biggest take away for me. Everyone reacts differently.

So glad you are all on the mend. 👍🏼

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
well we learned more about the china virus...

China virus pt. 2....Bobbi is back in the hospital. The Antibiotic used to knock down the pneumonia can also kill the good bacteria in the GI system and the result is clostridium difficile. I'm not going into details but it isn't fun. Test are being run tonight (this morning) to confirm then the treatment (another antibiotic) will be used. In the mean time Bobbi has become very dehydrated, weak, and unable to walk on her own..........big blood pressure drop and white blood cell count going very high.
SO AGAIN I'M ASKING FOR PRAYERS FOR HER.

Comment

78Southwind

Reaction score

China virus pt. 2....Bobbi is back in the hospital. The Antibiotic used to knock down the pneumonia can also kill the good bacteria in the GI system and the result is clostridium difficile. I'm not going into details but it isn't fun. Test are being run tonight (this morning) to confirm then the treatment (another antibiotic) will be used. In the mean time Bobbi has become very dehydrated, weak, and unable to walk on her own..........big blood pressure drop and white blood cell count going very high.

Comment

Just curious did they test her for clostridium difficile yet? My girlfriend ended up getting what the doctors thought/think is clostridium difficile after being given an antibiotic while sick with covid. However, when they tested her the test said it was negative for clostridium difficile. She has had symptoms of clostridium difficile for probably at least three months. We think there might have been a problem with the test. I hope the best for your Bobbi.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Comment

I am really sorry to hear that. I was just reading the thread and smiling when I read she came home and you guys are on the mend.

I know a lot of people say it’s bullshit.. but I personally know about 12 people now that were on their literal deathbeds that took ivermectin and they swear it saved their lives..

You might consider giving it a shot.

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.