WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ANTIFA THREAT TO TRUMP

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone read it already put the plan to shut down america sunday if trump isn't gone...

Who gives a fuk if other people read it. Post it up. Some of these guys post shit 20 fricken time then bitch to others "I already posted that" some peeps on here crack me up and I think a few may be falling off the ledge!

Post it up. I'll read it!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
1606257438529.png

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Who gives a fuk if other people read it. Post it up. Some of these guys post shit 20 fricken time then bitch to others "I already posted that" some peeps on here crack me up and I think a few may be falling off the ledge!

Post it up. I'll read it!
Look at the post above yours. :rolleyes: :p

Riodog

Reaction score
Hope they try . The secret service will take um out. Besides, all the Trumps have carry permits.
F*ck democraps.
Rio

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
You are correct. Sounds like it's time for these Libturds to face some real physical and possibly very violent opposition.
Don’t your bosses tell you not to post shit like this on social media?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
You are correct. Sounds like it's time for these Libturds to face some real physical and possibly very violent opposition.
thats the biggest mistake people make, they mistake kindness for weakness...just because people set back and let the law take it's coarse.doesn't mean they threw in the towel and ran...people who make the most noise in a group,... run first...and get the most ass whoop'ns

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Don’t your bosses tell you not to post shit like this on social media?

Social media? If this were "social media" 98% of our opinions would be squashed and never be allowed to surface......nor would we be allowed to tell obnoxious Liberal peeps like you to fuck off.........
BTW, Fuck Off! 🖕

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone read it already But the plan is to shut down america sunday if trump isn't gone...
If they think they're pissed of and fired up now, just wait until the Courts throw out the Stuffed and Puffed fraudulent Biden votes,, reverse the election results, and Trump's declared rightfully the winner. That's when the real show begins. The Left will blow a main fuse.
RIOT LEVEL TDS. Not going to be pretty

thetub

Reaction score
Shut the fuck up you little sniveling coward.
You know if it comes down to action, punks like you and these soyboys are not going to fare well son. Deal with it.

like omg , stop it he'll throw a super hot vegan,soy late at you...

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Win or lose in the next few weeks.Guarantee Trump will have a 2nd Term as leader of our capitalist world as we have come to recognize and made aware of these past 4 years.Prime Example - At this time US dependent on nobody or no country for Oil.We are generations away from the day we do not need oil.If given the chance biden will fuck that up.You sheep are going let him do it.Next up biden and ilk will destroy the gun shops and the legit business people that own gun shops.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I actually feel guilty not being able to stop what is about to happen to our free and clear country if biden and his handlers succeed in the high-jack of our election process.If a legit win,we go forward and deal with it. If anybody can fix this mess it will be Trump.

Last edited:

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Win or lose in the next few weeks.Guarantee Trump will have a 2nd Term as leader of our capitalist world as we have come to recognize and made aware of these past 4 years.Prime Example - At this time US dependent on nobody or no country for Oil.We are generations away from the day we do not need oil.If given the chance biden will fuck that up.You sheep are going let him do it.Next up biden and ilk will destroy the gun shops and the legit business people that own gun shops.
I was in gun store this morning no ammo and nothing exciting in guns 😫😫 so Home Depot got the call and they also can’t keep safes in stock 😫