WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

antifas draw down on motorist for trying drive on road....

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
A4473680-5CEB-409D-A9A0-A29785BAF640.jpeg

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
anger needs to be directed at those that are allowing and encouraging......these are just their tools, although equally guilty

You’re right of course. If there’s any real justice law abiding citizens with pitchforks and torches will march on these mayors and governors’ homes and demand they openly and proactively support the police

hallett3

Reaction score
This is why I always carry a firearm. I’m lucky that I have this luxury. I would have lit him up big time .

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Self defense isn't an acceptable defense anymore. Just look at St. Louis etc.......................................................

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Domestic terrorist group. Dude with gun is lucky guy didnt just floor it and run his ass over.
From an LE perspective would this be a considered self defense? And what if one of his asshole buddies got hit in the process?

Tank

Reaction score
From an LE perspective would this be a considered self defense? And what if one of his asshole buddies got hit in the process?
If you would've asked me that 6 months ago I'd say, 100% with out a doubt self defense and no court would say otherwise. Now-a-days? Whew....Sketchy roll of the dice. But I'm still surprised guy didn't get run over. All it takes is a panicked driver or older driver that doesn't realize whats going on and next thing you got some dude pointing a gun at you standing blocking your path. I would think almost gut natural reaction in a panic would be to floor it and get the hell out of there.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
If you would've asked me that 6 months ago I'd say, 100% with out a doubt self defense and no court would say otherwise. Now-a-days? Whew....Sketchy roll of the dice. But I'm still surprised guy didn't get run over. All it takes is a panicked driver or older driver that doesn't realize whats going on and next thing you got some dude pointing a gun at you standing blocking your path. I would think almost gut natural reaction in a panic would be to floor it and get the hell out of there.
Sounds like a great reason to have a dash cam.

Backlash

Reaction score
You "May" be able to articulate it as "Self defense," but I see a sleazy and hungry defense attorney arguing the point of "Why didn't you just turn around and go the other way??"

You might not get charged criminally if you're lucky and can articulate your decisions at that moment. It would also help to have a REALLY good attorney on your side too. Like Tank said, it's a roll of the dice.

Civil court after the criminal portion has settled is where you will absolutely get screwed and where you'll lose everything.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Truck driver was doing nothing wrong based on info from the video (likely there was no permit to close the road) so he would have every right to defend himself when a guy is pointing a gun at him while he (gunman) is engaging in an illegal act (blocking the roadway, endangering the public, etc). But that is from my understanding of the law, which in this day and age mean NOTHING.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I had a guy standing in front of my car with a 357 Mag super Blackhawk some years ago.
He had just broken out my passenger window and pistol whipped my brother.
He raised the gun and I floored it.
Put him through a wooden security fence just like out of a movie.

We drove to the nearest pay phone and called the cops.

Massive response. Dude got arrested and I went home.
That wasn’t even in a roadway, it was in a parking spot with the fence in front of me.
I straight up used my car as a weapon to disarm the “gunman”.
That’s how I phrased it.
He isn’t a “protester”, “rioter”, or person in the roadway. He is in fact, at that point, a “gunman”...it speaks to your state of mind and sets the attitude of those whos discretion decides if you go to jail that day.
It makes a difference.

This was Alaska years ago.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I had a guy standing in front of my car with a 357 Mag super Blackhawk some years ago.
He had just broken out my passenger window and pistol whipped my brother.
He raised the gun and I floored it.
Put him through a wooden security fence just like out of a movie.

We drove to the nearest pay phone and called the cops.

Massive response. Dude got arrested and I went home.
That wasn’t even in a roadway, it was in a parking spot with the fence in front of me.
I straight up used my car as a weapon to disarm the “gunman”.
That’s how I phrased it.
He isn’t a “protester”, “rioter”, or person in the roadway. He is in fact, at that point, a “gunman”...it speaks to your state of mind and sets the attitude of those whos discretion decides if you go to jail that day.
It makes a difference.

This was Alaska years ago.

Some of your life experiences I'm amazed you're still here to talk about them..LOL

Not many people get a chance to smoke crack with the president of mexico..🤣

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Some of your life experiences I'm amazed you're still here to talk about them..LOL

Not many people get a chance to smoke crack with the president of mexico..🤣

The world is smaller than you think, partied and raged with my buddy and his new wife a few years ago, around 3 am getting ready to call it all coked out she told us her last name...Escobar.

Yea. That Escobar.

"Shudders"....I am so glad I was on my best behavior that evening...

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
The world is smaller than you think, partied and raged with my buddy and his new wife a few years ago, around 3 am getting ready to call it all coked out she told us her last name...Escobar.

Yea. That Escobar.

Damn.. can she hook us up?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Yea. That Escobar.

I watched a good friend of mine knock out Mel Gibson at a party in Anchorage after selling him an ounce of coke...for hitting on his girlfriend. lol

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Damn.. can she hook us up?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am sure she could...but I would not want to even be known to the other members of the family....you never get away...:eek:

Before you know it, you've got a few ounces of pure stuck up your hiney and are sweating a probin at the border!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Yea. That Escobar.

Their family is or was local to the Socal area ever since that piece of shit was killed. Scary how all that works. But they were legal US Citizens. I'm sure they have been only on the up and up spending all that Narco money for years. 😂

Serious question... Was she kinda hot at all? Or just an old beat down narco whorish looking paisita?

traquer

Reaction score

100% this. Using force to disarm the gunman in self defense is perfectly reasonable. Especially if there's video like in this case, you'll be golden. Won't work without a gun. If they're breaking in your windows with bats or other objects, that would also work but it will be a lot more muddy.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Automatic select on the 4 wheel drive, duck down a bit, and hit the gas. That looks like a carjacking in progress to me, why else would they intentionally block you and then pull a gun? I'm in fear just watching it unfold on youtube.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Their family is or was local to the Socal area ever since that piece of shit was killed. Scary how all that works. But they were legal US Citizens. I'm sure they have been only on the up and up spending all that Narco money for years. 😂

Serious question... Was she kinda hot at all? Or just an old beat down narco whorish looking paisita?

She's fucking SMOKING hot.