WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any 21’s for sale? I got a buyer....

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Originally adv as 540 the owner gave little to poor info or I should say the son , and the price did not change . Tim said when he wanted to list it for a hell of a lot more . I finally got the build sheets on the engine .

Ah makes sense, first time I saw it was when maxed out posted it. What do you think is a fair price for that setup?

575cat

Reaction score
I was thinking in the 40,s , I was told when it was supposed a 540 he was offered 45 and turned it down .

Backlash

Reaction score
Pretty cool way to drag that sled out of the lake. Nice looking boat for sure!

Ouderkirk

Reaction score

That is the right color scheme for me. The price is respectable

Couple of questions for those who know.

1) What's the main difference between the 20 & 21? More freeboard, more deadrise or both?

2) How is this boat different (design wise) from the Eliminator 20 Sport which I already own? The obvious is the Eliminator is a pad bottom and the schiada isn't but what else?

BamBam

Reaction score
That is the right color scheme for me. The price is respectable

Couple of questions for those who know.

1) What's the main difference between the 20 & 21? More freeboard, more deadrise or both?

2) How is this boat different (design wise) from the Eliminator 20 Sport which I already own? The obvious is the Eliminator is a pad bottom and the schiada isn't but what else?

The 20' was built off of the 21' which was built off the 22'. The dead rise at the transom for all three is 15 degrees. The 21' and 22' have exactly the same bottom. The 20' had to be modified at the front. I believe the "entry" is shallower and a little narrower to get the length right. You are right about freeboard. The 20' has less freeboard than the 21' but I don't have the exact numbers readily accessible.

I know nothing about the Eliminator 20 Sport but I would venture a guess that the 20' Schiada is nothing at all like the Eliminator.

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
The 20' was built off of the 21' which was built off the 22'. The dead rise at the transom for all three is 15 degrees. The 21' and 22' have exactly the same bottom. The 20' had to be modified at the front. I believe the "entry" is shallower and a little narrower to get the length right. You are right about freeboard. The 20' has less freeboard than the 21' but I don't have the exact numbers readily accessible.

I know nothing about the Eliminator 20 Sport but I would venture a guess that the 20' Schiada is nothing at all like the Eliminator.

I asked about the Eliminator 20 vs the Schiada 20 because it has the same basic lines.

Don't really want to buy a "new to me" version of what could amount to the same boat.

I love my Eliminator at 32 years old it's still rock solid. I have seen other threads where there were some fair, if unflattering comment's about "the Leach boat". I just don't recall what exactly the issue was. My main complaint with the 20 Sport is the pad bottom. It makes the handling erratic (it tends to wander) above 70mph, and the ride can be a little harsh in waves above 2 feet. The positives is that with a 454 Bravo and a 23 Mirage I get 3 MPG cruising at 25MPH @ 2100RPM

I want to buy a Schiada 21 v-drive as a bucket-list item. The problem for me is that what I see come up for sale is full of reds and yellows, and red just isn't my thing. I know I'll find the right unit eventually and I am ready to pull the trigger when it appears. The question is when

X Hoser

Reaction score
Here are the one's you emailed to me. Hope this helps you out.
image3.JPEG
image2.JPEG
image1.JPEG
image1.JPG
image1.JPEG
image2.JPEG
image1.JPEG

Blownbillybob

Reaction score
I asked about the Eliminator 20 vs the Schiada 20 because it has the same basic lines.

Don't really want to buy a "new to me" version of what could amount to the same boat.

I love my Eliminator at 32 years old it's still rock solid. I have seen other threads where there were some fair, if unflattering comment's about "the Leach boat". I just don't recall what exactly the issue was. My main complaint with the 20 Sport is the pad bottom. It makes the handling erratic (it tends to wander) above 70mph, and the ride can be a little harsh in waves above 2 feet. The positives is that with a 454 Bravo and a 23 Mirage I get 3 MPG cruising at 25MPH @ 2100RPM

I want to buy a Schiada 21 v-drive as a bucket-list item. The problem for me is that what I see come up for sale is full of reds and yellows, and red just isn't my thing. I know I'll find the right unit eventually and I am ready to pull the trigger when it appears. The question is when

I own 2 Eliminator sport cruisers an IO with radius bottom and an OB with a pad bottom And a Vector V-drive!!!!

Yes the Eliminators have some very nice lines and similar to Schiadas but ur comparing apples to pineapples!!!!!!

First u can’t compare the handling of an IO to a V-drive. Well u can. Plan and simple the V-Drive is on rails hooked to the water and an IO is skipping across the top and will chinewalk on ya pretty good unless set up correctly !!

As far as the boats go them selfs!!
They are both well built boats most sport cruiser I’ve seen were all 4 stringer

But the bottoms are WAY different
The radius bottoms were made for jets but also came with IOs and v-drives and the delta pad bottoms more for OBs but also came with jets,V-Drives and IOS ?????

They never had a solid V bottom production boat!! But from what I understand there were about 5 boats made with a custom made bottom that was set up for V-drives for ski racing!!

And evens those will not come close to a schiada??

It is what it is!!!!

BassLakeCruiser

Reaction score
Bump! Anything for sale out there? PM or text me please if so. 559-217-7031

AK723

Reaction score
Bump, anything out there $60k or under, pm or text 559-217-5083

X Hoser

Reaction score
the way prices are these days, i'd be scared to see what 60k even gets you.
One has to wonder if the prices are sustainable or not? The 20' Schiada Outdrive 1 has at $54750 with the Boostpower engine is probably one of the better deals out there right now, all things considered.

sintax

Reaction score
One has to wonder if the prices are sustainable or not? The 20' Schiada Outdrive 1 has at $54750 with the Boostpower engine is probably one of the better deals out there right now, all things considered.

no kidding, I look at that thing all the time, wondering the exact same thing. The 20's have never pulled the same prices as the 21's, but still. That thing is ridiculous!

AK723

Reaction score
Bump back to the top. Any 21’s out there I have cash in hand. Ready to buy. Call or text 559-217-5083

AK723

Reaction score
Keeping it fresh on your mind if your considering selling... cash in hand ready to buy, 21RC V-drive, Call or text 559-217-5083