WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any Anaheim LEO Out There?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Had about 50K of equipment stolen out of an employee vehicle back in October, report filed. The scumbags have recently been peddling some of it to the OEM vendors who contacted me and now have it up on Ebay. I've left two messages and no return calls AND Ebay won't stop the sale without the police contacting them. :mad:

I know their busy and who knows if anything would actually happen to the bastards, but seeing them get 20K+ for their scumbags ways really pisses you off!

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Had about 50K of equipment stolen out of an employee vehicle back in October, report filed. The scumbags have recently been peddling some of it to the OEM vendors who contacted me and now have it up on Ebay. I've left two messages and no return calls AND Ebay won't stop the sale without the police contacting them. :mad:

I know their busy and who knows if anything would actually happen to the bastards, but seeing them get 20K+ for their scumbags ways really pisses you off!

I have faith in the power of rdp. Hopefully they get what's coming.

DaveH

Reaction score
stop the sale? my previous employer had some very expensive electroinc equipment stolen. it was listed on ebay. this was used to find and arrest the purps.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
A friend had over a million dollars worth of sound equipment stolen from his shop in anaheim when the jacked his big rig. They found a mixing board for sale in some other country.

If needed I can get more info on the detectives on his case or put you in touch with him.

Thanks Wheeler, I appreciate that.

I've already talked to a detective thanks to 22citation.......................the power of RDP!!! 👍

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Its CAli. The perps will het a slap on the wrist and you will be forced to apologize to them

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I forgot that his shop is in Placentia not Anaheim.

Thanks Wheeler, I appreciate that.

I've already talked to a detective thanks to 22citation.......................the power of RDP!!! 👍

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Its CAli. The perps will het a slap on the wrist and you will be forced to apologize to them

I will not make this political, I will not make this political, I will not make this political
I will not make this political, I will not make this political, I will not make this political

Plankton sad.jpg

😆

Springfield

Reaction score
and that's how Anacrime rolls, er does not roll?

Had an incident there, guy pulls motorhome onto vacant house front yard, hooks up to sewer, elec and water. Told him to pack his shit and go...called Anacrime PD 3 times over an hour period and no one came. Finally got the dirtbag to pack his shit and go. I go to leave and 1 block away see 2 different APD cars but they were joy riding and didnt have time. 😞

Your ad here

Reaction score
Looks like the power of RDP got you help. Pretty lame a phone call to the police got you no help. You got help within 8 minutes here.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Looks like the power of RDP got you help. Pretty lame a phone call to the police got you no help. You got help within 8 minutes here.

They're all over it at this point and it's progressing fast thanks to RDP.

These guys have massive case loads, I get that part, just pisses me off that those bastards stand to make a good chunk of change for stealing.

I couldn't imagine being LEO and seeing the bastards day in and day out getting away with stuff due to our wonderful justice system in this shit hole state of mine. Can't wait to get out!!!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I know it sucks but you have to have faith!!! I am in the process of providing info to a detective today. For the second home invasion last year. That’s a whole other story. They were able to find the guy off of fingerprints found inside our home. They got him in 3 months. I bet that they help you out knowing that you are active in the prosecution of the case. I can’t help but feel bad for the LEO when they are hustled from all sides. Once they know you are on their team and will jump for them they will jump for you.

Keep your head up and let use know of the progress.

22citation

Reaction score
I couldn't imagine being LEO and seeing the bastards day in and day out getting away with stuff due to our wonderful justice system in this shit hole state of mine. Can't wait to get out!!!

I learned a long time ago to stop tracking my cases as they moved through the court system for precisely this reason. When I was working property crimes back in the day it used to literally drive me bat shit crazy seeing the insane plea bargaining and minimal punishment handed out just so the DA’s office could check of another “conviction”.

Now I tell myself I can only control what I can control on the street. Can’t do anything about the miscarriages on the back end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RodnJen

Reaction score

View attachment 849449

😆
They're all over it at this point and it's progressing fast thanks to RDP.

These guys have massive case loads, I get that part, just pisses me off that those bastards stand to make a good chunk of change for stealing.

I feel the same way about the tax code. 🤣 Glad it’s being handled.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Find the ad, respond to it, set up a time and place to pay and pick up your shit, knee cap the pos, subdue further if needed and dump body. Head to the river and party with a good feeling about the world being a little bit of a better place.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Times sure have changed.
About 1976 My Schwinn Lemon-peeler was stolen out in front of a 7-11 in Casa Grande AZ. when I was about 9. I went back into the store, tears falling all over the floor because I knew my Dad was going to give me a beating for not locking it up. The clerk called the PD and the Nicest Lady officer showed up. She was so very kind as I explained that as much as I was worried about the bike, at some point I had to go home and tell my Dad. She drove me home and on the way told me she thought she might know where it was. The same store had many reports of bikes being stolen and the group that were stealing them would stash them in some Oleander bushes, the same place they used until all was clear to retrieve the stolen goods. About an hour later she came back with my bike. She had staked out the stash spot and caught the fuckers who actually went to school with my older sister.
Times have changed....

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Very sorry

;)

View attachment 849449

😆

boatpi

Reaction score
Anaheim Pd is a great Pd but overloaded , they have many detectives assigned to. Special street unit they go after gangs and career
Criminals.
They will figure this out, sadly this is common.

4Waters

Reaction score
All equipment recovered. :)

Thank you to 22citation & Anaheim LEO...........................you are the shit!!!!!!

The power of RDP, thanks Dave!
Did the shit bags get matching bracelets?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Did the shit bags get matching bracelets?

That's where it gets political unfortunately. Let's just say they're building the case against the scumbags, but they had a shot at the equipment and took it before it disappeared.

I should have been LEO, f'ing with scumbags is more fun than f'ing with liberals!!! 😆

HCP3

Reaction score
All equipment recovered. :)

Thank you to 22citation & Anaheim LEO...........................you are the shit!!!!!!

The power of RDP, thanks Dave!

Wow. That is awesome.

wzuber

Reaction score
very kuuull....congrats.....hopefully the LEO can pin the fuggers and make it a complete victory.

boatpi

Reaction score
I deal with PD's all the time, I put Anaheim near the top, great people, they have the passion like LAPD old school.