WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any boat mechanics open on Sunday?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
We had an amazing run from Blythe to Fishers yesterday but unfortunately didn't make it very far going back. Sprung a leak in my power steering and all the fluid ended up in my starboard sponson.

Hoping that I can find someone to look at it in Parker or Havasu today.

Any recommendations??

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Pretty sure most are closed in Parker on Sundays. Maybe try High Quality Marine in Parker 928-750-9990

Singleton

Reaction score
WOT Marine was at that event. See if you can find Kyle.

Singleton

Reaction score
@Outdrive1 - might be able to help, Paul used to turn a few wrenches in his younger years :)

Reactions: DWC

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Outer Harbor at Havasu Springs is open 7 days a week. They are usually slammed though.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Got a guy at the house now. We found the leak and it is getting fixed. Shockwave sure designed this thing weird. Have to take out the back seat to get to the power steering line. Pain in the ass.

Glad you found a tech.
Time for an emulsifier treatment and bilge wash now too.😐

gqchris

Reaction score
Got a guy at the house now. We found the leak and it is getting fixed. Shockwave sure designed this thing weird. Have to take out the back seat to get to the power steering line. Pain in the ass.

Please share the name of tech with me. I need a contact out there in a few weeks for a jackplate issue. Thanks

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
Hey Joe, saw you at the Hampton, as we passed on I-10, left you a message. Sorry about your troubles, my neighbor, at Lost Lake, told me about them, I think Rob tried to help!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Hey Joe, saw you at the Hampton, as we passed on I-10, left you a message. Sorry about your troubles, my neighbor, at Lost Lake, told me about them, I think Rob tried to help!
Rob was awesome! We made the best of not and had a lot of support. Makes a great story!! Got it fixed and had a great day today on Havasu!

gqchris

Reaction score
Rob was awesome! We made the best of not and had a lot of support. Makes a great story!! Got it fixed and had a great day today on Havasu!

Can you PM me the techs info? I promise I wont keep him too busy. LOL

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
Outer Harbor at Havasu Springs is open 7 days a week. They are usually slammed though.
Used them on a Sunday before with my brother for his old magic. Turned out the used magic magician he bought had fuel lines that were shot to shit. The tech found it after about 30 minutes of tinkering on it. Didn't charge us a dime because he knew our day/almost full time there was shot because of it. Good people down there.