WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any body up for a ride Friday?

rightytighty

Reaction score
Since I don't golf and I'm not fast enough to show off on Saturday :D, anybody up for a cruise on Friday?? I wanna be back in time for the parade, but other than that, I'm flexible.

I'd like to cruise from Needles down through the gorge. Maybe stop and have a beer or two. Whatever works. Just wanna get on the water in February, mostly...

Have room for a passenger or two if anybody wants a ride.

rightytighty

Reaction score
Here's what my boat looks like. Stop by and introduce yourself if you see me.

IMG_2077.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was just talking to Ricky about taking the boats up to the show saturday instead of driving.. :D

RD

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
We're probably going to run down to PC for lunch

wrighton

Reaction score
Good to see you out and about Neil and Nice to see the mini getting ready for a cruise in proper company.

I have to admit I am a little jealous that I will not be there. Maybe one day. Are you taking your boy?

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
We're probably going to run down to PC for lunch

So, as I pull into needles around lunch time should I go to jack smiths or pc to see all the goods?

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
I was just talking to Ricky about taking the boats up to the show saturday instead of driving.. :D

RD

That is my latest plan with a couple others people. We are thinking of staying in Havasu and boating up.
I'm just not certain about the availability of a spot to beach a tie off the boat.

rightytighty

Reaction score
Good to see you out and about Neil and Nice to see the mini getting ready for a cruise in proper company.

I have to admit I am a little jealous that I will not be there. Maybe one day. Are you taking your boy?

Yep-- Boys weekend. Me and Cole plus an 18 year old hockey player from Canada, who's living with us for the year. Designated Driver!!!!:thumbup:

So, as I pull into needles around lunch time should I go to jack smiths or pc to see all the goods?

Everything is up at Jack Smiths. Friday is Golf/Parade/Elks Dinner and Saturday is the show itself.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Yep-- Boys weekend. Me and Cole plus an 18 year old hockey player from Canada, who's living with us for the year. Designated Driver!!!!:thumbup:

Everything is up at Jack Smiths. Friday is Golf/Parade/Elks Dinner and Saturday is the show itself.
Elk's dinner is Sat night, Friday is BBQ at Jack Smith Park

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I will be there Thursday night. I was planning on working a little Friday Morning...but may decide not to if someone has an open seat. My skills are listed below.

Launching boat
Putting fenders / bumbers out
Securing boat at dock
Unsecuring boat at dock
Stowing fenders / bumpers
Drinking beer
Good company
So on and so forth...
Retrieving boat
Wiping down boat
Providing gas money

:D

rightytighty

Reaction score
I will be there Thursday night. I was planning on working a little Friday Morning...but may decide not to if someone has an open seat. My skills are listed below.

Launching boat
Putting fenders / bumbers out
Securing boat at dock
Unsecuring boat at dock
Stowing fenders / bumpers
Drinking beer
Good company
So on and so forth...
Retrieving boat
Wiping down boat
Providing gas money

:D

Your in! You had me at number 1. lol :D

We're finishing the drive out Friday morning from Barstow. Thinking a lunch time cruise with TBI if they can stand the company. Then maybe down the gorge, time permitting.

PM'ing contact info.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I got your PM and PM'd you my contact info. Thanks!!

Maybe RD can meet us at PC is his rig.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
That is my latest plan with a couple others people. We are thinking of staying in Havasu and boating up.
I'm just not certain about the availability of a spot to beach a tie off the boat.

There is sandy beach area both on the river as well as in the Jack Smith launch ramp cove. If using the river beach, watch for a rock bar that extends into the river and then runs parallel and down river about 15 yards off of the beach.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Pretty sure I'm going, what's the game plan? Dinners, etc?

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Pretty sure I'm going, what's the game plan? Dinners, etc?

The only planned meal is dinner on Saturday at the Needles Elks Club. Chicken Fried Steak - $10.00. Cheap cocktails and the bartender has a wrist or elbow problem........seems he can't stop pouring when most bartenders do........free pour!

In years past, some group is on site selling a pancake breakfast and there will be food boths for lunch Saturday and maybe Sunday.

We could pull together some kinda RDP BBQ potluck dealio at my moho for Friday meal.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
The only planned meal is dinner on Saturday at the Needles Elks Club. Chicken Fried Steak - $10.00. Cheap cocktails and the bartender has a wrist or elbow problem........seems he can't stop pouring when most bartenders do........free pour!

In years past, some group is on site selling a pancake breakfast and there will be food boths for lunch Saturday and maybe Sunday.

We could pull together some kinda RDP BBQ potluck dealio at my moho for Friday meal.
They're serving brisket at JSP Friday night $8 a plate

FlatNv

Reaction score
great idea RT, If I can stop taking 2 steps forward and 5 back this week.. I'm In!!! plan is to leave Friday am ( boat in avatar)

rightytighty

Reaction score
great idea RT, If I can stop taking 2 steps forward and 5 back this week.. I'm In!!! plan is to leave Friday am ( boat in avatar)

Know what you mean. Been working on the boat all week. I just came in from the garage. Mechanicals all serviced and ready to rock! Gotta throw a shine on the boat tomorrow, Pack up and head out after kids hockey practice tomorrow.

PM'ing my contact info. Planning on lunch time-ish cruise.

Hope to see you at the ramp. I'm stoked to get on the water!!

rightytighty

Reaction score
Boat is hitched to the truck. Truck is loaded. Gonna go take a shower and pack. Heading out within the hour. :champagne:

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Big thanks to RightyTighty for letting me and PTC tag along on for lunch at PC with TBI, his buddy Trent, & Eli. We had a great time!! Thanks again.

Attachments

• 2 Friday (42).jpg
    2 Friday (42).jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 2 Friday (59).jpg
    2 Friday (59).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 5

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Good times! :thumbsup