WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any info on 21" Daytona

Bart33

Reaction score
My brother in law is interested in this boat any info would help? There was a thread a while ago about it and was still available then. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1366.jpg
    IMG_1366.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 28

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Maxed out Marine had it listed for a while but I guess the owner changed his mind and kept it and did some work to it from what I remember reading. Looks super clean. Really interesting since it has no center pod. I'd be curious to hear how it rides and handles the chop without it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Saw it in the channel once.. Freakin beautiful boat, and the gel Pops!!

RD

PVHCA

Reaction score
Matt, it's Phil Velto, boat was available as of a few weeks ago, guess the guy did some work on the motor or the lower and raised the price 3K, my GF's son was interested but thought the bump was a tad high for what work was done. Let me know if you need him to respond here. The boat looks beautiful and you can also call Maxed Out Marine in LHC and talk with Ricky or Paul.

sirbob

Reaction score
I saw that boat in Moabi a while back when it was for sale for 15k - I thought it could have been the best way to spend 15k I could think of. Really looked nice!

Don't know what it's listed for now but it looked like a great little boat.

Bart33

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info sounds like Maxed out marine might be the best way to get in contact with the seller.

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
The boat is for sale, the owner is a neighbor/friend...... It is incredibly nice and runs hard!! Since MOM had it listed on here originally I suggest you reach out to them and make a deal on this thing.

dp85tona

Two strokes is enough
Reaction score
My buddy Robby owned that boat for years, he started fishing a lot and it was parked for 2-3 seasons, he sold that to a friend Pat Swanson in LHC with the agreement he would get first right of refusal if Pat ever wanted to sell. I spoke with Robby last week when I first saw the add. Robby decided he did not need to boat although he would love to have it again he passed. I have ridden in the boat many times, it runs like a dream and really catches your eye. Hands down the cleanest 21 I have ever seen and I know Pat is OCD when it comes to cleanliness and maintenance. It handles chop excellent but keep in mind it is a lighter weight hull and it could fly if it was over trimmed. Robby tracked down the original guy that swapped it from a V-Drive to the outboard and knows all the background on the boat. He does linger on here sometimes but I cannot remember his SN. If I had the cash I would grab this boat for no other reason then to look at it. One of the cleanest looking boats I have ever seen, interior was meticulously taken care of and I love how all the toggle switches are hidden on the back side of the dash. it is a true tunnel with no center pod and Robby and I Have ran 91 in it with potential for much more with a little prop playing and set up adjustments.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Maxed out Marine had it listed for a while but I guess the owner changed his mind and kept it and did some work to it from what I remember reading. Looks super clean. Really interesting since it has no center pod. I'd be curious to hear how it rides and handles the chop without it.

21 Daytonas don't have a center pod

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
I've never seen a 21 with a center pod...bigger ones yet but never a 21

dread Pirate

Reaction score
This is the only one I've ever seen that doesn't have one.

Same here. I've seen a couple 19's without the pod and they were all outboards.

Edit: This 19' is minus the pod too. :thumbsup

Attachments

• Daytona 19 v-drive.jpg
    Daytona 19 v-drive.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 31