WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any information on the boat crash last night?

RPVMom

Reaction score
We were at Fox's somewhere arount 9-10 last night, saw the fireboat go by heading up river with lights and sirens, followed by police and ambulances on the highway behind Fox's , then 2 helicopters. When we left Fox's we cruised on up as close as we could and it appeared as though a wakeboard boat had crashed on the rocks just up river from Sundance, just below the big rock that people jump from. Does anyone have any details? It looked as if it was a really bad accident...we are worried for the driver/passengers

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
It was a bayliner with a tower. People were thrown from the boat. All were accounted for.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Flynryan

Reaction score
Damn, how many people boat at night on that stretch?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Glad to hear no one was injured or killed.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if their were injuries. But from what I as told there were no floaters.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

I would say quite a few. To me that is the charm of Parker. I love going out for a night cruise.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
That's too bad. Hope there were no fatalities.

I agree Billdo...part of Parkers charm is going for a night cruise. Some of my best times have been floating on the river at night.

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
I would say quite a few. To me that is the charm of Parker. I love going out for a night cruise.

yep. honestly i could care less if i got on a boat during the day out there.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Rental boats in Parker?? Oh man, that sucks azz. :thumbsdown

When I had jet skis, I think i took em to parker just a couple of times. We mostly went to lost lakes! Too shallow for most boats down there. Very uncrowded. It's jet-ski heaven down there. :thumbsup

River Pirate

Don't make me destroy you
Reaction score
The first ambulance went by, so I turned on the scanner, then a firetruck when blazin by. So I jumped on the golfcart, and by the time I got to Sundance, I heard a Parker K9 Officer calling for 2 helicopters, an additional ambulance, and divers! I get to the diving rock, and the paramedics are lifting 2 people over the guardrail. One goes into the ambulance and the other is set on the ground, and 3 medics get to work on this person. I see guy number 3 leaning against the guardrail getting questioned by Police and medics. By this time there's 2 Rescue boats, 2 helicopters flyin over head (looking for a place to land), 2 ambulances, 4 cops, and a firetruck.

I looked, but I did not see a boat in the water, last night...

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

sixdays

La Flama Blanca
Reaction score

We're just below the dam and I'm suprised at how much night traffic there was this week. Lots of people driving up to float down, and many were turning off their nav lights to "enjoy" the stars. All good until someone hits you because they never saw the boat...

FWIW, night boating out here is awesome, but you better know what you're doing and where you're going...

mbrown2

Reaction score
Looks like the hit the diving rock across from Echo....

riverratmike

Reaction score
We were at Fox's somewhere arount 9-10 last night, saw the fireboat go by heading up river with lights and sirens, followed by police and ambulances on the highway behind Fox's , then 2 helicopters. When we left Fox's we cruised on up as close as we could and it appeared as though a wakeboard boat had crashed on the rocks just up river from Sundance, just below the big rock that people jump from. Does anyone have any details? It looked as if it was a really bad accident...we are worried for the driver/passengers

I was sitting out on my dock around that time and heard lots of sirens out on the hwy and I saw the helicopter fly over me heading up river. Was wondering what was going on.

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
Under Investigation.

No further comment.

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
Kids fishing on Echo's dock said they heard laughing and talking coming from the boat then a loud crash coming from Idiot rock.

STEPPCHILD

Reaction score
...well howdy BoatCop... ...nice to see your voice again...:thumbsup...

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
According to what I heard this morning there were two girls who passed :-(

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I sincerely hope that's just river rumor.. :(

RD

RaceTec

Reaction score
I hope not too, but it looked pretty bad when the two life flight helicopters circled for so long looking for a place to land!! I hope that is just a horrible rumor!

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Sad to hear about the possible loss of life.

Welcome back BoatCop!!

Hugh Jascaulk

Reaction score
Just got a call from our office manager here at the office. Their friends lost their daughter last night in the accident. 21 year old girl from the Santa Clarita area. So sad.:cry:

NicPaus

Reaction score
Just got a call from our office manager here at the office. Their friends lost their daughter last night in the accident. 21 year old girl from the Santa Clarita area. So sad.:cry:

Terrible news. Must be the girl from Sunday night accident. No word on fatalities from saturday night wreck. May she rest in peace:(

Reaction score
No good. So so sad.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
:( Sad indeed.:(

Hugh, I live in Santa Clarita and have a daughter 21. If I'm not out of line and you have a name could you PM please.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
My daughter just posted on Facebook that one of her friends died over the weekend. I wonder if its the same girl. Going to call my daughter now and ask.

Edit: Just spoke with my daughter. Yes, it was one of her friends from La Mesa Jr High in Canyon Country.

Last edited:

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Haven't heard back from mine yet. I can't even imagine having to go through this.:(

Edit: Just spoke with my daughter. Yes, it was one of her friends from La Mesa Jr High in Canyon Country.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
My daughter just posted on Facebook that one of her friends died over the weekend. I wonder if its the same girl. Going to call my daughter now and ask.

Sorry RR. :(