WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any intrest in a "how to" On painting...

Yellowboat

Reaction score
long story short I've got a bunch of work already lined up, to help brake the boredom, I'd be willing to do some how toos on diffrent painting task.

Any intrest?

Mondorally

Reaction score
long story short I've got a bunch of work already lined up, to help brake the boredom, I'd be willing to do some how toos on diffrent painting task.

Any intrest?

For sure. Any and all tips help!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Are they done yet? Whats taking so long?

:swear:D:thumbsup

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Any intrest?
Fucker!:D:DI coulda used it last week when I did my kids bathroom:cool:
Learn something new every time I paint a room,this was no different.

This time I learned that just because it has never happened in the 13 years I have lived in this house,it's going to rain overnight in July,on the night I leave the bathroom cabnet doors and drawers out to dry overnight.

So,I have one question,Hows the best way to get the soft,blistering paint off?:swear

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Fucker!:D:DI coulda used it last week when I did my kids bathroom:cool:
Learn something new every time I paint a room,this was no different.

This time I learned that just because it has never happened in the 13 years I have lived in this house,it's going to rain overnight in July,on the night I leave the bathroom cabnet doors and drawers out to dry overnight.

So,I have one question,Hows the best way to get the soft,blistering paint off?:swear

Depends on how bad it is, if its really bad a putty knife( plastic is best if you don't know what you are doing.) fallowed by lots of sanding, priming, more sanding... any pics?

Some times its better just to strip it and be done with it.

Last edited:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Well,looking at it today the blisters are gone.There are some small spots where the paint stuck to my hand moving them outa the rain.I may try to patch it and see how it looks.