WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any leads on mobile homes for sale in Earp

Jetdriver951

Reaction score
My fellow RDP members, does anyone have any leads on mobile homes for sell in the parker or Earp ca. My budget is around 200k. Would that be enough for something water front? I will be out there this Tuesday through Saturday. Thank you all for your suggestions and leads. Stay safe out there this weekend.

parker guy

Reaction score
WE HAVE A COUPLE IN OUR PARK, RIVER REFLECTIONS...MOST HOUSES ARE 250+ NOTHING ON THE WATER FOR THAT PRICE

84miller

Reaction score
Yes mine is on the market in Echo lodge, space UL2. Great location one of the best on the Parker Strip. Sitting on the deck or in the living room you can watch boats go buy all day long. You can walk in less than 30 seconds to the "owner's" beach. Place is move in ready as I write this. You can contact Lisa Codeiro, real estate agent for details, 951 375 6594. There is a current buyer, but no deal has been made, as I am not waiting for the buyer to sell their current trailer. So give it a look.

Jetdriver951

Reaction score
Yes mine is on the market in Echo lodge, space UL2. Great location one of the best on the Parker Strip. Sitting on the deck or in the living room you can watch boats go buy all day long. You can walk in less than 30 seconds to the "owner's" beach. Place is move in ready as I write this. You can contact Lisa Codeiro, real estate agent for details, 951 375 6594. There is a current buyer, but no deal has been made, as I am not waiting for the buyer to sell their current trailer. So give it a look.
Thank you for the heads up. I sent a text out to Lisa.

84miller

Reaction score
Super moon pic taken off the deck, clear view of buckskin state park. Good amount of space in front. Right next to Echo Rock...you will see people jumping off all day long. Great location. Patio behind is also a great place to sit and get away from it all. If you find that you like the place I can give you all the details as I know everything ...when looking feel free to open all cabinets...open the blinds...sit on the couch....get a feel...all you see is included in sale...

Attachments