WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any new tunnel hulls being built? jet boat tunnel

JWDMAX

Reaction score
I am looking to see if there are any builder of tunnels out there? Looking for a new hull. I did see the postings from PGF457 and it looks like he was making 19' Cheyenne tunnels but looks like all the post stopped.

What are todays options for new hulls?

Thanks!

copterzach

Reaction score

TOOLEY

Reaction score
1DE3B3F1-36E8-4FCC-8E7E-C52A61BDDE85.jpeg

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Being a Jet guy. Can we get some more info on this? Is it original design? Is it a splash of something, doesn't matter but curiosity(which killed the cat)! Never the less it looks RAD. Can us "droolers" get some more info on this? Maybe your own thread with specs and what you doing. Not being a "dick" I am honestly very interested in this whole deal! Look absolutely bitchin. Are these hulls available to the public? Are you building? Selling? Hobby?

What's the scoop!

Inquiring mind want to know!!

Forgive my ignorance if is a known deal or has already been posted and I missed it. But this definitely peaks my intrest🤔🤤

TOOLEY

Reaction score
The best thing you could do is call the guy that built it. I don’t want to misrepresent anything about it.
My interest in it? OP was asking. Well there’s someone doing it.

By the way, the cat died satisfied😏

Last edited:

TrollerDave

Reaction score
I am looking to see if there are any builder of tunnels out there? Looking for a new hull. I did see the postings from PGF457 and it looks like he was making 19' Cheyenne tunnels but looks like all the post stopped.

What are todays options for new hulls?

Thanks!
I’m not exactly sure if these places are still making hulls,

Tom Peterson Placecraft
This a used boat but an amazing example of what it could be

I think Eliminator is still making the 19’ and 21’ Daytonas.

I’m not sure if GS is still making SoCal hulls, but they have a couple to choose from 19’ Daytona and 19’ TPR Stealth.