WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any news on a domestic in Havasu last night?

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
My Dad had some lady in front of his house screaming that she just killed her husband and to call the police. They ended up coming and hauling her off. He didn’t see them go into any houses around him so was curious what the outcome was.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well now... also had teenagers beating up an old man, a driveby at Walmart...this is sounding more like an episode of COPS than Havasu:oops:

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Damn, maybe move to a safer place? I hear south central LA is nice this time of year.
Honestly, you get what you vote for. If that doesn't work, you get who they modify for in those Dominion Machines.

Crime is up everywhere.

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
Damn, maybe move to a safer place? I hear south central LA is nice this time of year.
Honestly, you get what you vote for. If that doesn't work, you get who they modify for in those Dominion Machines.

Crime is up everywhere.
Yea no shit, I joke around but I also say if it keeps going this way and we let all the criminals run this place and open borders…a civil war will be coming. It will be between the people w morals against none. Let all these mfers run a muck people are gonna start mowing down some fools. Well now I’m on the watch list. SMH. Lol.

Backlash

Reaction score
Sounds like a 5150 to me. Hopefully they get the help they need.

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
In rural NC news, today there were 2 significant traffic accidents, and a dog loose near the grocery store.

3 weeks ago there was a domestic quarrel. Mid November there was a police chase on I40, that ended within 20 miles of the house...

Not So Fast

Reaction score
Well now... also had teenagers beating up an old man, a driveby at Walmart...this is sounding more like an episode of COPS than Havasu:oops:
Well, we are now an official "BLUE STATE" if you can imagine that.
When we first moved here some 20+ years ago I never read shit like I do today in the local rag newspaper and it makes me sick :mad:
If you move here to escape the Liberal way of thought then leave that crap there PLEaSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see more and more in the paper that leads me to believe that " LEAVE YOUR LIBERAL WAYS BEHIND "
Most of it seems located in the Phoenix area thank God but its creeping here and it makes me sad
NSF

River Runnin

Reaction score
Did her husband want to buy an RV and travel the country?? :rolleyes: