WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any Nova guys here?

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
Spotted a '70-'72 Chevy Nova SS around under a car port here in town. It's black and looks all original, far from cherry, but not a POS. Was thinking about trying to buy it to flip, but can only find restored cars for sale. Looks like a restored SS is worth around $45k.

Anyone have any ideas? What do you think it's worth?

Quick99

Reaction score
Spotted a '70-'72 Chevy Nova SS around under a car port here in town. It's black and looks all original, far from cherry, but not a POS. Was thinking about trying to buy it to flip, but can only find restored cars for sale. Looks like a restored SS is worth around $45k.

Anyone have any ideas? What do you think it's worth?

45 k lol. You could buy a used Viper or Z06 Corvette for that kinda cash.

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
I didn't say I'd pay that! I couldn't believe it either.
I just looked them up on oldcartrader

Sent from my iPhone from Earth.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Didn't John. have a nova or a cool build going on here a while back?

maxhunter

Reaction score
I have a soft spot for that body style Nova and keep an eye out for them. Driver quality cars here in the NW go for 3-7K. There was one I looked at last year that was wearing the original sheet metal, had all of the born with badges, hood, console with gauges and a most of the harder to find factory pieces and it went for 5800.
Hope that helps and good luck with your find!

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Had a friend with '70s Nova SS, don't remember the engine but it had a four speed. Anyway he would bet people that if they placed a $10 taped to the dash they would not be able to grab it until he hit 4th gear. Besides scaring the shit out of them he pocketed plenty of $10s. :D

poncho

Reaction score
My favorite muscle car....let one get away (divorce) still bumming about it. Buddy's 69 in High school was the first blacked out car I remember, black on black, smoked glass, bumpers and polished center lines...car was ominous.:thumbup:

scootin newton

Reaction score
nova.jpg
my dads old nova...