WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any one have a KTM 790 Adventure for sale in So Cal?

Xring01

Reaction score
58ADF7A7-B3E1-406A-A840-4CCEEDAEEE5E.jpeg

I have a Ducati Multistrada 1200

Last edited:

Ol Man

Reaction score
Not a 790. I have a KTM 1290 also.

Xring01

Reaction score
I have a Ford F-150

Yeah, but this Ducati is 420lbs, pushing 150-165hp, with more Technology than you can imagine.. 4 modes ABS, etc etc...
Its a blast, and it out performs the KTM in 90% of the spreadsheet...

Depending on how hard core your offroading is, then the KTM may be the better choice. But medium duty off road the Ducati can be a better choice.

Especially if your in a $7k price area....

Flatsix66

Reaction score
I've had a Multistrada 1200S and currently have a KTM 790. MTS was awesome, really like it on the street, really not good for anything off-road except fireroads that you know will never have any big hits. KTM is on the other side of the spectrum, power is only good down low but disappoints on the top end of the rev counter. In the dirt the KTM is brilliant, great low center of gravity due to how it holds the fuel low, easy to toss around like a dirt bike up to a limit. Only serious weakness is the stock tubeless wheel setup, they will ding and lose air, if you live in the desert southwest and want to ride offroad you have to replace the wheels and go tubes. I had a KTM 950 adv and SE, it's definitely better all around than the adventure but I really miss the Super Enduro. If you never ride offroad but want that upright/dirt bike feeling ride position on the street the Ducati is amazing.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Yeah, but this Ducati is 420lbs, pushing 150-165hp, with more Technology than you can imagine.. 4 modes ABS, etc etc...
Its a blast, and it out performs the KTM in 90% of the spreadsheet...

Depending on how hard core your offroading is, then the KTM may be the better choice. But medium duty off road the Ducati can be a better choice.

Especially if your in a $7k price area....
It was a joke relax! And I’m well aware of most things motorcycles.