WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any place show the UFC fights?

WildWilly

Reaction score
I messed up my dates and will be in Havasu next weekend and the UFC card is one I really wanted to watch. Do any of the bars or places show the PPV fights? I know a lot show the under cards, but the actual main card event.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I'll be in bhc watching them on the magic box. Wish I were a little closer you would be more than welcome to come by

DWC

Reaction score
The UFC website shows BJ's cabana bar is the only one scheduled. I believe college street had it last time I was in town. The condo next to us had it on so we never verified it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
maybe mad dogs? i am trying to think of any sports bars here in town but i am coming up blank.

WildWilly

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions. Last time I was at the office they showed the pre fights but not the mains. I guess I'll call around to a few of these places.

rvrrat350

Reaction score
maybe mad dogs? i am trying to think of any sports bars here in town but i am coming up blank.

whats the name of the bar next to the spot you always have the RDP booth for desert storm? they have (or at least they used to ) all the PPV UFC fights there

gets busy for he bigger cards so arrive early

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
whats the name of the bar next to the spot you always have the RDP booth for desert storm? they have (or at least they used to ) all the PPV UFC fights there

gets busy for he bigger cards so arrive early

bad dogs.. same bar i referred to earlier. they have quite a few tv's with all sorts of stuff going on. decent food also.