WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any Plumbing Contractors Looking To Bid A Senior Housing Facility In Yuma?

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
One of our premier clients is building another project in Yuma. Unfortunately all of my travelers are tied up on other projects so we won't be able to self perform the work, so I am looking for another plumbing contractor that we can sub this to. We have done a ton of work with this contractor and ownership group. (probably 50+ projects). All run fairly smooth, without a ton of BS.

69 unit senior living facility, fully designed plans, one side of the building will be 2 story with the other being only 1. Project slated to break ground in late May or early June, with a pretty limited site package, so I would suspect underground to be installed sometime early/mid July. I will look at all options of a full turnkey package, we supply materials, we supply just fixtures, whatever works best for your situation.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Interesting, you supply material or is that just a option?
Estimated contract value?

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
That's just an option.

We sub work all over the country if we cannot self perform it. Some shops don't have the capital to buy large quantities of materials in bulk, so we always offer that option. Quite honestly, our buying power is so large that more often than not we can supply the materials MUCH cheaper. I will look at any and all options.

As for estimated project total, I haven't even dug into it yet, if I had to toss a dart I'd guess in the $550k range.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Just curious. Seeing that this is a Senior Housing Facility is this a OSHPOD or City Permit Project?

dp85tona

Two strokes is enough
Reaction score
I am here in Yuma, I would recommend Streamline Plumbing (based here in Yuma does excellent work) also Above All Plumbing (again based here in Yuma a little bit of a smaller business but still large enough to do large projects.)