WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any River Pads For Sale In Water Wheel?

R.Gardner

Reaction score
Checking to see if there are any river pads for sale in Water Wheel, or any other parks on I-95 north of Blythe. If any out there, price, pics and space rent amount info would be much appreciated!
Thanks!

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Lost Lake has several. I will say this, the park is still under negotiations with CRIT about extending the lease with the current lase-holder. There have been 2, 3 month extensions already, the most recent one ending the end of Feb.

Current space rent is $350 a month + electric. Home prices are all over the place!

Whats your budget? What do you need/want? Parking, garage, bedroom etc.

R.Gardner

Reaction score
Lost Lake has several. I will say this, the park is still under negotiations with CRIT about extending the lease with the current lase-holder. There have been 2, 3 month extensions already, the most recent one ending the end of Feb.

Current space rent is $350 a month + electric. Home prices are all over the place!

Whats your budget? What do you need/want? Parking, garage, bedroom etc.
Hello....I would be interested in properties between $40k - $80k. Riverfront sure would be nice. 2 bedroom and a garage if possible.
Thanks!!!!

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Hello....I would be interested in properties between $40k - $80k. Riverfront sure would be nice. 2 bedroom and a garage if possible.
Thanks!!!!

Ill be there Sunday, Ill look around and shoot some pics