WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any Thoughts Would Be Appreciated

TBulger

Reaction score
Generally stay at the Nautical whenever we go to Havasu and enjoy it. Would like to try something a little different for once, as probably not going to us the boat this time out. Was thinking about the AVI maybe or perhaps something in Laughlin. Would like to relax on the beach and have eating and drinking facilities in house or very easy walking distance, knees are shot. Thanks in advance for any help, Tom

Joker

Reaction score
Never stayed at the Avi but always stayed at Harrahs in Laughlin. They have the best beach available and you'll have plenty of choices for food at different hotels as compared to being stuck at the Avi. For example, the gourmet room at Riverside for the best steak in Laughlin.

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Avi is a shit hole. Stayed there once about a year and a half ago and the place was infected with either crickets or grasshoppers...maybe both I don't know. This carried over into the room. There were dead ones everywhere. Complained and got a complementary stay for my next "trip".

Used the free visit a few weeks later and same thing. Different room different side of the hotel. However I will say I did clean house on the craps table and walked away with a lot more than I came with.

Launching from the avi for me was tough but maybe I just suck at trailering lol. The current was so strong it took me a few tries.
Beach part is huge and nice though.

I agree with joker. Harrahs has a nice beach and the only beach in Laughlin. Plus, best thing about staying in Laughlin is you can actually travel to the other hotels for eating/drinking/gambling.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
You could stay at pirates cove in a beachfront cabin. Bar and restaraunt is right there, park the boat on the beach or on a slip.

svlperry

Reaction score
Stayed at avi over memorial this year very clean won a lot of money and the current ain't too bad

Dettom

Reaction score
Try the Hampton Inn in Havasu. Very boater friendly, free breakfast, clean and close to everything.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
London Bridge Resort might be fun! They have Martini Bay right there and Kokomos so you can scope out the wild ones! You are right there at the channel to see all the action or walk down and say hello to board members.

overtime

Boobs we all love um
Reaction score
Kings view condos great beach on the channel chabones walking distance in n out lots to choose from. Avi is a shit hole I will never stay there again.

Joker

Reaction score
Try the Hampton Inn in Havasu. Very boater friendly, free breakfast, clean and close to everything.

He's looking to stay on a beach away from Havasu, pull up a lawn chair and relax. No boating. 👍

Joker

Reaction score
Kings view condos great beach on the channel chabones walking distance in n out lots to choose from. Avi is a shit hole I will never stay there again.

I can't believe having the location and beach they have that they would let the rooms fall apart. I've never stayed there though. Maybe they should lay off the fireworks and reinvest into the resort?

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Isn't your house for rent. :)

Lol I didn't even think of that! Figured he wanted a bar and restaraunt on premises. Hey if you want to bring your own liquor you should check the house out! Pm me if interested - great to split with another couple or group. Beach is right there and boat dock

riverroyal

Reaction score
not cheap but has what your looking for. They have rentals, super clean. 2 bedrooms etc