WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anybody else in the poker run today?..........

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
9:00 am off of Shea rd.,.............big party/BBQ with live band after the ride. We rode it a couple years back, lotta fun and got to see some new trails :D

rvrgirl

Reaction score
Are we all meeting up later today? Who is all with you? Call us later after 2:00. Should be at the Parker house by then. Can't wait!!

riverratmike

Reaction score
9:00 am off of Shea rd.,.............big party/BBQ with live band after the ride. We rode it a couple years back, lotta fun and got to see some new trails :D

I'm planning on going to the sindig tonight. I just left you a message Denny. Beautiful day here in Parker, quite a few boats on the river at the moment.

EarpRider

Reaction score
Denny how is your arm? I hope we got all of the cactus out. Did you win any money?

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
Denny how is your arm? I hope we got all of the cactus out. Did you win any money?

Hey EarpRider :D.........the arm is AOK :thumbsup thanks to you an your "medics" :D, thaks again :thumbsup........if you or any of your crew ever need sumthin like a kidney donor, marrow donor, WHATEVER,......just let me know,....I coulda died out there :eek:.........and NO we did NOT win any money :skull, BUT we sure had a fun day :cool::D

riverratmike

Reaction score
Hey EarpRider :D.........the arm is AOK :thumbsup thanks to you an your "medics" :D, thaks again :thumbsup........if you or any of your crew ever need sumthin like a kidney donor, marrow donor, WHATEVER,......just let me know,....I coulda died out there :eek:.........and NO we did NOT win any money :skull, BUT we sure had a fun day :cool::D

I want to go on this ride with ya Denny next year. Sounds like fun. Thanks for the dinner tonight and the use of your portable heater. See ya tomorrow.

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
I want to go on this ride with ya Denny next year. Sounds like fun. Thanks for the dinner tonight and the use of your portable heater. See ya tomorrow.

Hey mikey,.........................i JUST got up :skull doin breakfeast, moving kinda slow :D..................YES, I AM getting old :grumble: call me when you guy's are up & moving :cool:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
We were riding over on that side of the river and ended up mixed in with this bunch. What a freakin mess that was. Slow as hell and dusty as fuck. Looked miserable.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
What happened?

RD

I believe he got attacked by one of these ..... :skull

[video=youtube;vmhkl27I4pw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmhkl27I4pw[/video]

78 Continental

Reaction score
I did the Poker run Sat. First time for me, I did it on my quad I will have to say Im pretty tired today but it was worth it. That was a lot of fun. It was easy to get away from the dust just pass the slow people and clear trails.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So was there a band etc? I really wanted to goto this thing. :(

RD

78 Continental

Reaction score
So was there a band etc? I really wanted to goto this thing. :(

RD

Yes there was a band. They played from about dark till I would say 11 or so. We only watched the band then walked to camp and partied more there. It was a good time for sure. LOTS of people