WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anybody got a Air cotto for sale

Rayson Normandin

Reaction score
Hi looking for a used air cotto for sale. Already talked to Daniel cotton about gettin one just wanted to see if there’s one in the states aviable for a little cheap. If you know somebody who has one for sale please text me at 714-317-2716

JB795

Reaction score
Hi looking for a used air cotto for sale. Already talked to Daniel cotton about gettin one just wanted to see if there’s one in the states aviable for a little cheap. If you know somebody who has one for sale please text me at 714-317-2716

I’m looking for one as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rayson Normandin

Reaction score

If you ask Daniel cotton on Facebook he will ship one to the states and it will come with double booted wileys for 1,270 shipped

Rayson Normandin

Reaction score
New Aussie built copy of the HO Vert Air (holy grail of play skis)... Not very common stateside.
Ya I’m just thinking of buying one from him direct. I just don’t want it to get lost in a the mail and then I’m out 1270

T_Chesh

Reaction score
Vertical air is by far my favorite ski to ski on. How do the air cottos ride. I’ve never skied on one

Rayson Normandin

Reaction score
Vertical air is by far my favorite ski to ski on. How do the air cottos ride. I’ve never skied on one
They are the same size and shape as the vert airs. I’ve head that they ride great and they are A little bit lighter that the vert airs since they are made out of carbon fiber

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Pretty sure the Vert Air I rode was tired... the Cotto felt like a new ski, lots of pop. The air felt like a wood slalom in comparison.

Bushy (aussie) make a similar ski as well.

Rayson Normandin

Reaction score

You should get one talked to Daniel today it’s 900 shipped for a blank ski and you get to pick the bottom color of the ski. Just message him on Facebook

JB795

Reaction score
It’s a toss up. Still debating between this ski or wood ski. I know Martie Wells is making to different skis as well. pricing with bindings is close.

JB795

Reaction score
Ya Martie had the Todd Ski and his HOF ski. I have a Bushy 360 clone. But it’s time for an upgrade