WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anybody like Ben & Jerry's?

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score

RCDave

Reaction score
Same here. Tasty ice cream. But given they want to use my potential revenue against my principals, they will never get another penny from me

Tank

Reaction score
Stopped eating their ice cream probably 15 years ago when I learned they supported and advocated for the release of a cop killer in New York. Haven't bought or walked into a B&J's since. Haven't bought or walked into Nike since the CK thing either.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Never tried it and never will.

Oh it’s every bit as good as the hype.
Sad that I won’t enjoy it any more....at least sober...

They have a new truffle something flavor that is better than crack.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
"Unless and until white America is willing to collectively acknowledge its privilege, take responsibility for its past and the impact it has on the present, and commit to creating a future steeped in justice, the list of names that George Floyd has been added to will never end. We have to use this moment to accelerate our nation's long journey towards justice and a more perfect union. "

Their ice cream is good, but this last paragraph from the link posted... I will never spend my money on their products again.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Their ice cream is good. My dads friend had the distribution rights for Canada at one time. I ate it 20 years ago when he had the rights. After he stopped distributing them and found out about their politics, no more.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
What else do you expect from these losers....

1591221483086.png

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Good thought here,

We could start a peaceful protest that ends with their building looted and on fire, the we will see if they are still outraged with the LE.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
They have been tree hugging, tofu farting fairies since they started getting popular.

They have been on my "fuck off" list for years now...it's a shame ...their strawberry cheesecake ice cream was damn good.

Ces't la vie.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Social Justice Ice Cream?
Hard pass [emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
So what exactly are these fat fucks going to do, give their whole entire operation to a group of black folks? Are they going to keep working and funnel all the profits they earn to the depressed black neighborhoods? Will it only be black neighborhoods, what about the Hispanic barrios and those of other races? If it's only the black neighborhoods, now that makes them racists that they claim that they are not. F these guys and their overpriced ice cream!

JBS

Reaction score
Ben and Jerry’s has been like this since the beginning. I grew up in Burlington VT where they started.

They have not been independent for a long time. You guys have a lot of other products to give up if you have an issue with Ben and Jerry’s

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Never been a fan of their ice cream so I never bothered paying attention to them.

Pretty much every flavor has chocolate chunks in it,
Even flavors that traditionally aren't supposed to have chocolate - like Cherry ice cream.

UD

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Aren't both of them shirt lifters?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Right on. I just remember their prsonas being used on the movie City Slickers and they were a little... 😘🤗
I think they both are still married to there long time wives. But do support gay rights.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
I think they both are still married to there long time wives. But do support gay rights.
So do I man. I have close family, friends and clients that are gay. I wouldn't trade them for the world. They are some of the best people I know. However I don't always agree with their political views but I always do my best to listen to their points of view and they do their best to do the same for me 👍

ramos45

Reaction score
I don't know guys....Salted caramel core with blondie pieces is pretty damn good

Tank

Reaction score
Ben and Jerry’s has been like this since the beginning. I grew up in Burlington VT where they started.

They have not been independent for a long time. You guys have a lot of other products to give up if you have an issue with Ben and Jerry’s

Meh, it's the principle. I like to think I still have them. I personally boycotted them before they sold out and will stick with it on principle.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
I don't know guys....Salted caramel core with blondie pieces is pretty damn good
So is Phish Food. Oh well, I need to go on a diet anyway.
Wait... what’s this? Tillamook Mud Slide? Oohhh
1591289576273.png

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Do not care for their political flavor. It has always left me with a bad after taste.

Hydroman55

Reaction score
If the country is so bad move the operation to Africa and see how well that works...Just fucking leave!

I can’t take much more of all this shit.

retaocleg

Reaction score
we ditched ben and jerry's when they first started their social justice bullshit a few years ago...…..a shame, I like their stuff

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
My wife and I vote with our wallets all the time. I'm not willing to give up my Oat of This Swirled. Best ice cream ever besides my homemade bourbon pecan. 31 flavors and Thrifty long ago cheapened the product and lost the flavor. We have a local nitrogen place which is good, but it doesn't store well. Not willing to give up spending $5 every month or two with some old hippies.