WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

***anyone been to fenders????***

satellitemike

Reaction score
I think someone here knows the new owners???
If looking in that area check out Palms river resort, one of the cleaner nicer places in Needles.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Steve, that place is a few minutes down river from our place but on the Cali side. It is an old park with new owners.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Old park, new owners. Looks like they'd been throwing some funds towards it. Looks like you could get a view space pretty easy though. Palms up the way is nice, and has all the do-dads...but they have no river view RV spots. I think Fender's has a little more beach area, but couldn't swear to it.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Old park, new owners. Looks like they'd been throwing some funds towards it. Looks like you could get a view space pretty easy though. Palms up the way is nice, and has all the do-dads...but they have no river view RV spots. I think Fender's has a little more beach area, but couldn't swear to it.
well. i'm going....I'll report back if it's bad... if not, I'll just say it was closed....:D

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
just doing the math in my head...costs a million plus to have a water front place in that area,,,,,55 bucks a nite works for me...and I get to bring my own bed and sit on my own couch that wasn't used for a golden shower party...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
only bummer would be if you have to un hook the boat trailer to fit in the rv spots..

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
well. i'm going....I'll report back if it's bad... if not, I'll just say it was closed....:D
I'm just glad to see it's up and running again. It had been kind of empty...not even full during snowbird season. It's a good area of the river...the alligators and mosquitos by the bridge keep the rif-raff down.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
$500 including all the 50 amp electricity, water & sewer you can uSe. Two launch ramps, people are cool and shit doesn’t doesn’t get messed with.

That actually doesn't sound bad to me? Is that about normal rates for the river?

RD