WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone else have a crotch sniffing dog?

oldschool

Reaction score
Frikn embarrassing as hell. His nose is about at crotch level on most women and he loves to get up in there and take a sniff or two. Cant seem to get him to stop it.
Yep, we have one as well. Ours doesn’t discriminate though, men or women get a sniff. Our other dog is too short, but I’m certain she would if she could.

BajaMike

Reaction score
All male dogs go right to the new girls crotch...they are triaging them for you. Can be embarrassing when you have company.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I had an Irish Setter and one time he put his head up a woman's skirt

After what seemed like an eternity she finally pushed the dog's head away :oops:

dog-sniffing-womans-crotch.jpg

poncho

Reaction score
My Shepherd Coon hound mix was really bad, my Buddy said you sure it aint Poon Hound....he was the biggest lovable goof ball so he got away with it, I laughed my ass off every time....Even when i wasn't looking and heard his name two or three times I knew what was up. :p

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score

RCDave

Reaction score
Frikn embarrassing as hell. His nose is about at crotch level on most women and he loves to get up in there and take a sniff or two. Cant seem to get him to stop it.

They are just trying to figure out her name

Gelcoater

Reaction score
My last female Doberman did it.
Close to 8 years, my mom never visited without Daisy’s nose up the butt once.

She did it to a couple of the vet techs within 4 seconds of one another😂
I said sorry.
They said she’s a Doberman and they sorta expect it from them🤷‍♂️

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
My last female Doberman did it.
Close to 8 years, my mom never visited without Daisy’s nose up the butt once.

She did it to a couple of the vet techs within 4 seconds of one another😂
I said sorry.
They said she’s a Doberman and they sorta expect it from them🤷‍♂️
Both of my Dobies did it too.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Having had two danes with this issue I went through hell.... but I got serious on discipline when they would begin humping folks out by the pool. You haven't lived till a 190 lb dane sneaks up behind you and proceeds to get up on his hind legs and pulls you in with his front paws draped over your shoulders to begin the humping. They were friggin over 6' tall and strong. I enjoyed the hel out of it at times cause they only did it to alpha guys who visited... they were picky... must've been a scent thing.... if a new guy came over and we were out back by the pool getting acquainted I'd always let the boys out of their run if he was a douche.... they were a good judge of character most times.

JD D05

Reaction score
My last male did it, but only certain women. But those certain women he did it every time. Guess their was something special to him, but I think it was a warning for us male humans to stay away!😂
That's like X-ray vision almost.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
My last male did it, but only certain women. But those certain women he did it every time. Guess their was something special to him, but I think it was a warning for us male humans to stay away!😂

Yep if the shake their head or whimper and walk away, the dog that is, you know its tainted.. if he stays there for a bit and walks away with his tounge out you know you're good🤣🤣🤣

Pretty sure that's why they call them man's best friend 🤷🏻‍♂️

gqchris

Reaction score
When I was in my late twenties I lived with my best buddy. We had a 160lb Mastiff, Guiness. Good ol Guiness loved to pre-vette out girls that came over. And there were a bunch. They always chuckled, but if the ol boy took an extra liking, we knew they were on the flow and how to proceed that night. RIP to the ol boy. He always batted a 1000 with his sniffer and never failed us!

Cdog

Reaction score
LOL that pooch looks like he is in deep thought.

He's the smartest Weim I've had yet. 😆 Sometimes he gives you that stare like he's tying to figure you out.

He opens the patio slider with his paw. We have to lock the door or we'll find it open at all times. Now if I just get him to close it all would be good.

nowski

Reaction score
Anyone have a crotch sniffing Dog? If so it might be time to use a little soap and water to clean that stankey thang...

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
My buddy has a Red Lab who's nick name is "The Snuker" like she's searching for a suitcase nuke up in there!

I mean she really digs in if people are unaware! It's always hilarious when we all have a party, as people arrive you can hear the women get "Snuked"! 🤣

Xring01

Reaction score
One of my high school football buddys trained his dog to do this on command...

The command was...

Duke, introduce yourself to the lady..., that dog would bury his nose in, then give em a nudge upwards...

Holy shit, that dogs was very popular at our high school partys...