WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone else have to deal with...

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
...this daily? Usually about a half hour as soon as I get home, then it goes on all night every couple hrs. But no matter where I'm at he drops it at my feet whether its sitting on the couch watching tv, in the kitchen cooking, working on the computer, ect.. lol

Attachments

• 20201202_182106.mp4
    19.6 MB

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
...this daily? Usually about a half hour as soon as I get home, then it goes on all night every couple hrs. But no matter where I'm at he drops it at my feet whether its sitting on the couch watching tv, in the kitchen cooking, working on the computer, ect.. lol View attachment 948181
Y

Ya mine don't do anything except eat, sleep, shit, and climb on everything. Theyd get inside all the cabinets too if i didn't have child safety lock on them. I tried to get them to fetch a while back but they weren't interested.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
IMG_0040.JPG
IMG_0043.JPG
IMG_0292.JPG
IMG_0291.JPG
IMG_0189.JPG

Got this little guy that stays with me almost all day. Bigger ankle biter is at my feet.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I don’t know what the cat’s deal is but I know someone might want to put their shoes away :eek:

After 23yrs I've learned to pick my battles.. and that is one I gave up on years ago. She probably has 4x that in the closet so it could be worse! She has 2 buying addictions, shoes and bikinis and doesnt bitch at what I come home with. Plus when it comes to getting her a gift I can never ho wrong with shoes or bikinis🤣

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
It cracks me up cause if you try to ignore the little basterd he will fallow you all around the house with it in his mouth crying until you finally give in.

You should be honored. The little fuckers won't give me the time of day.

rrrr

Reaction score
Our youngest cat plays fetch with me, he started doing it when he was four months old.

I have a video on my phone, I'll post it tomorrow.

48779356163_5d25bccd50_z.jpg

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Wish my cats were as cool as that.. mine are just mean assholes...

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I've got a wiener dog ( they think that everything is theirs) that has a thing for the wife's socks and slippers. Every night the wife is searching the house for the new hiding place. On the plus side I don't have to worry about finding a new place to put the Elf on the shelf because the little guy grabs it every night and hides it.

Kbach

Reaction score
Not a cat but same problem. My Aussie will do this for hours. This is from a couple years ago in our motorhome. She’ll do it when we’re on the couch watching TV, laying in bed, doesn’t matter. She wants to play but only gives up the ball when she’s ready. Until she’s ready she just growls/woofs at you and annoys the shit out everybody 🤣

rrrr

Reaction score
Here's the Zoom kitty playing fetch while I'm in bed reading. Check out the focus he has when I'm about to toss his toy, which is just a bunch of black fabric strips tied together. He was about eight months old when I filmed this.