WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone else's drinking to much and buying more ammo??

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
Fucking eh. Laughing outside, screaming inside and freaking out and posting drunk on a boating message board because these are your peeps..

In a world of Beta males, RDP is where I turn for some the good shit.

Last edited:

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
Beta males. Noted. You are too late for your ammo shopping spree.

Edit: I might have some ammo to sell to a beta.

I'm good, still able to buy 🙃

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Already stocked up Ammo. Now we drink.

Attachments

• 2C663D50-F4E0-40F4-A3F2-CF0815376BB4.jpeg
    2C663D50-F4E0-40F4-A3F2-CF0815376BB4.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 67

sintax

Reaction score
you mean you guys actually have room to store MORE ammo? I was starting to think I'd need to add on another room to store this shit. You know you're in trouble when you got cases of green tip 556 under your bathroom sink.

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
Hell no, I had bought lot's of ammo, powder, Cap[and-balls last year before the limit came into law.
I have two guns, one for each of ya.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Alcohol is stocked up, but not stored next to the ammo cases. LOL

My self proclaimed Beta male friend was buying shotgun shells for his old side by side. He sent me some pics of it. It was his grandfathers. It's from freaking 1886.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
I have a short pump that I call my zombie apocalypse gun. Guess what came out of the safe when I got back home to tx today.

sintax

Reaction score
Alcohol is stocked up, but not stored next to the ammo cases. LOL

My self proclaimed Beta male friend was buying shotgun shells for his old side by side. He sent me some pics of it. It was his grandfathers. It's from freaking 1886.

hahaha awesome!

tell your buddy to see if he can track down some Lightfield Commander ids plus 3.5" shells. Grab a couple beers and i'd suggest quadrupling the current 6' distancing, and maybe a face shield

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well....not to be a downer but the NJ Governor said no more gun buying today in the State of NJ. Must be nice for a state Governor to feel he has the power to trump the constitution. This could go sideways pretty quickly peeps.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well....not to be a downer but the NJ Governor said no more gun buying today in the State of NJ. Must be nice for a state Governor to feel he has the power to trump the constitution. This could go sideways pretty quickly peeps.
Although I agree with your statement, and nobody should have that power, the people that want one now, shouldn't be trusted with them.
Those same people wanted others to protect them and their family. Now that they feel the government may not be able to, they panic. These people have no training, or very little experience. These are things they should have thought about before the Toilet Paper Apocalypse.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Although I agree with your statement, and nobody should have that power, the people that want one now, shouldn't be trusted with them.
Those same people wanted others to protect them and their family. Now that they feel the government may not be able to, they panic. These people have no training, or very little experience. These are things they should have thought about before the Toilet Paper Apocalypse.

exactly but its not the governors call.

Same page here

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I try to make as light of it as i can, however yea I’m a bit worried about our current situation in America. Do i think it’s the corona virus, no i do not, i do believe it exists but the country wouldn’t be in this state of pandemonium if only was the virus. There’s something much larger at bay and yea I’m worried. But that’s me and i should be wearing a tin foil hat according to some.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I’m pretty well covered in every category that I should be except the hooch.
ECA5B66D-7239-4FDB-BF93-54A9A3FE107A.jpeg

Well, I took care of that. 🥃

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
22LR is creeping up in price and getting harder to find.

Stock up, once it’s gone it’ll be a while before it comes back if the past is any indication.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cdog

Reaction score
Haven’t had the time to put this away yet. Haha!!

image.jpg