WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone ever done "Fleet Week" in the S.F. Bay??

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
LOL....I've known a few guys that have brought larger boats down from Seattle and San Francisco. I've always wanted to do it but the stories I hear! 35' swells are the norm. Towing a dinghy and you lose site of it between the swells. Big water running so cal to nor cal.

I've heard a few stories but I don't have any 1st hand knowledge. We could do a ton of homework between now & then. I could fly down, check weather etc, then make your decision. If it doesn't work I/U/we could tow it up. You have my #, let me know. Dream trip for me. We might be able to get Bully as a 2nd boat in his 35 Nordic or whatever boat he is running by then.

Tank

Reaction score
I've heard a few stories but I don't have any 1st hand knowledge. We could do a ton of homework between now & then. I could fly down, check weather etc, then make your decision. If it doesn't work I/U/we could tow it up. You have my #, let me know. Dream trip for me. We might be able to get Bully as a 2nd boat in his 35 Nordic or whatever boat he is running by then.
LOL, you're funny! I aint making that trip unless I'm in a 60'+ cruiser! I'd be totally down for that.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
LOL, you're funny! I aint making that trip unless I'm in a 60'+ cruiser! I'd be totally down for that.
Tell Milky to buy one......... Cmon, I hear the Schiadas handle BIG water