WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone ever watch Men in Black?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I just had the weirdest thought....

What if what is happening is an invasion of some sorts by Aliens?

Easy way to keep people off the streets as much as possible...control the media...military is deployed secretly (yea I got friends who shared the top secret meeting info)...

Honestly I'd believe something like this scenario first...because the MATH behind the actual COV19 outbreak is not justifying this type of response IMO....😱....creating mass hysteria on que...

Discuss.

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
Anyone ever watch Men in Black?
YES, THIS WAS A QUOTE FROM THAT MOVIE
Fifteen hundred years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat. And fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Fifteen hundred years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat. And fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
Personally, I'm hoping to know why TP has become the heroin of the unprepared :D

....But if space is invading Earth, why...in the F'k...would they start in Wuhan China? Anything intelligent enough to do this, would have to be smart enough to pick a place, I dunno, with nice weather maybe? Maybe beaches? Maybe a place that supports aliens🤔

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Years of therapy and tens of thousands of dollars spent to cure me of the belief that two guys in black Crown Vic were following me during the day and that a stealth blimp hovered over my house each night and now you tell me that I was right all along.😡

lbhsbz

Reaction score
china aliens.jpg

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Actually I believe that it's not even remotely possible that we are the only sentient life forms in the universe, much less even our own arm of the galaxy (Milky Way)...

Math alone would dictate that even in our own arm of the MW there are thousands of planets that would have life evolved similar to us on Earth.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Well, haven't seen the black choppers...but also haven't been hearing reports of the booms either...
Viral confetti cannon?
the black coppers have been flying over my house in the evening (9-10pm) north to south towards Tustin Air Base which has been closed since 1999....

Tin Foil Hat.... damm where did I put it again...

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Math alone would dictate that people living in the mountains or higher elevation areas would have less chances of getting the virus due to boost of their immune system.

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
Math alone would dictate that people living in the mountains or higher elevation areas would have less chances of getting the virus due to boost of their immune system.
I can Say there are less people up here, and We stay home instead of Driving all the way to town.