WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone gonna be at nacimiento this weekend?

Tank

Reaction score
we’re heading up Friday. Should be there about 4.

Boating Saturday and Sunday coming home Monday. Gonna bring the sick dog.

Trying out this new tube. See how towing behind the cig works out. :D

Anyone heading up?

ROBINSON

Reaction score
You are a weekend ahead of me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hallett21

Reaction score
We leave in 4 weeks

Emac

Reaction score
I’m heading up this weekend Tank. You staying in Heritage?

Tank

Reaction score
I’m heading up this weekend Tank. You staying in Heritage?

Yep. right near the old store. Think we're getting one of those private docks too so we wont have to pull the Cig out every night. Happened into one a couple summers ago and it was really a sweet deal. Big enough to chill on, keep the boat at. Cool set up and not too expensive. Well worth it. Then we'll just use my buddies truck to go down and park since he has the heritage sticker.

What will you be running?

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Yep. right near the old store. Think we're getting one of those private docks too so we wont have to pull the Cig out every night. Happened into one a couple summers ago and it was really a sweet deal. Big enough to chill on, keep the boat at. Cool set up and not too expensive. Well worth it. Then we'll just use my buddies truck to go down and park since he has the heritage sticker.

Careful leaving the cig down there. Anybody that leaves a boat on the shore overnight pulls EVERYTHING out of it nightly. Things tend to walk away at night on the beach. Personally, I wouldn't leave a boat down there unattended. Too many broke idiots that think fucking with people is funny.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Tank

Reaction score
Careful leaving the cig down there. Anybody that leaves a boat on the shore overnight pulls EVERYTHING out of it nightly. Things tend to walk away at night on the beach. Personally, I wouldn't leave a boat down there unattended. Too many broke idiots that think fucking with people is funny.

Yea, I was thinking that would be a concern. As much as I like Heritage Ranch, there is a straight LOSER aliment there. We just didn't have any issues what-so-ever last time we left the boat on the water there. But maybe you're right. I'll be stressed out all night.

Are you still around or did you already move?

Emac

Reaction score

I'll be in my pontoon. Sand color Harris. If I see you at one of the docks I'll swing by. Maybe you can turn it into a doctagon! HA HA. I have never had an issue leaving my stuff in the boat down at docks but didn't ever leave all my shit out to advertise.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Yea, I was thinking that would be a concern. As much as I like Heritage Ranch, there is a straight LOSER aliment there. We just didn't have any issues what-so-ever last time we left the boat on the water there. But maybe you're right. I'll be stressed out all night.

Are you still around or did you already move?
I'll be in my pontoon. Sand color Harris. If I see you at one of the docks I'll swing by. Maybe you can turn it into a doctagon! HA HA. I have never had an issue leaving my stuff in the boat down at docks but didn't ever leave all my shit out to advertise.
It used to never be a problem but with the last 3 years I've spoke to 3 different friends that have told me they have had everything that literally wasn't bolted down walk out of their pontoons. Now they aren't in the slips but are on the shore. Those rental docks are easy enough to get into from the shore that I'd picture it being similar to that. Also, that's a big badass boat that is irregular up here so most of the shitty folk will just assume that there is high $$$ shit in there and I wouldn't be surprised if MANY try to get in overnight.

We're pulling out Friday morning. Shits getting REAL!!

Tank

Reaction score
Absolutely. Flag us down if you see us.

Tank

Reaction score
It used to never be a problem but with the last 3 years I've spoke to 3 different friends that have told me they have had everything that literally wasn't bolted down walk out of their pontoons. Now they aren't in the slips but are on the shore. Those rental docks are easy enough to get into from the shore that I'd picture it being similar to that. Also, that's a big badass boat that is irregular up here so most of the shitty folk will just assume that there is high $$$ shit in there and I wouldn't be surprised if MANY try to get in overnight.

We're pulling out Friday morning. Shits getting REAL!!

Yea, a few years back I filled up my buddies boat and suburban he leaves at his house in Heritage for letting us stay there. I get a text a couple weeks later from him, "WTF man, you left the boat and the truck on E!?" I was like, dude, what are you talking about? I filled up both! Turned out someone siphoned all the gas out of both. He called me yesterday and said someone being evicted a few houses down left their shitbox car in his front yards blocking his driveway!

I already stress leaving a boat in the water to begin with. Theft or water leaks give me anxiety!! LOL

wzuber

Reaction score
Fuggit...ur LEO...just lay n wait all nite w/your loaded p shooter and pop some caps n their azzez.. do the public $um o.t
service....haha
Add a whole nutha level to the docktagon program. Lol

cpdad93

Reaction score
crikey, I was off a week. Iwon't be in Burley this weekend

Lumpy

Reaction score
Just might be up there on Saturday, if I make it I’ll keep an eye out for a Cig...would be nice to meet some RDP people out this way.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Yea, a few years back I filled up my buddies boat and suburban he leaves at his house in Heritage for letting us stay there. I get a text a couple weeks later from him, "WTF man, you left the boat and the truck on E!?" I was like, dude, what are you talking about? I filled up both! Turned out someone siphoned all the gas out of both. He called me yesterday and said someone being evicted a few houses down left their shitbox car in his front yards blocking his driveway!

I already stress leaving a boat in the water to begin with. Theft or water leaks give me anxiety!! LOL
I think G. Faulk is supposed to be up this weekend as well. I'm sure he'll be bringing his Nortec CC up.

G. Faulk

Reaction score
I think G. Faulk is supposed to be up this weekend as well. I'm sure he'll be bringing his Nortec CC up.

I should be on the water by noon on Friday. Going to miss seeing ya up there FL, good luck on your new adventure.

Tank

Reaction score
Fuggit...ur LEO...just lay n wait all nite w/your loaded p shooter and pop some caps n their azzez.. do the public $um o.t
service....haha
Add a whole nutha level to the docktagon program. Lol
LOL...Too much hassle. I'd just rather not have to worry about my shit getting stolen.

And it appears it wont be a concern. Found out last night, private docks are all filled up.

Tank

Reaction score
I should be on the water by noon on Friday. Going to miss seeing ya up there FL, good luck on your new adventure.
Greg, you staying in Heritage or Oak Shores. It's been way too long man. We need to chill over a few beers. I want to hear all about this Bahama adventure and all. I'll text you when we're up there, you got the same number right?

Tank

Reaction score
Just might be up there on Saturday, if I make it I’ll keep an eye out for a Cig...would be nice to meet some RDP people out this way.

Flag us down if you see us. We'll be running around or chillin on my buddies dock at Oak Shores.

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Greg, you staying in Heritage or Oak Shores. It's been way too long man. We need to chill over a few beers. I want to hear all about this Bahama adventure and all. I'll text you when we're up there, you got the same number right?
I'm actually staying at the main in the cabins. I'm hooked up at Heritage but it was last minute and two much of a hassle to make it work.

For sure on the beers, yes same #. My buddy has a dock at the end of las tables to the right as soon as you go through the narrow part at the end. I'll be hanging over there.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Oh shit. Guess I ain't going to the beach this weekend

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
Flag us down if you see us. We'll be running around or chillin on my buddies dock at Oak Shores.
One of my coworkers is going to be up at his place this weekend, send me a pic of your boat he will keep an eye out for you.

Tank

Reaction score
I'm actually staying at the main in the cabins. I'm hooked up at Heritage but it was last minute and two much of a hassle to make it work.

For sure on the beers, yes same #. My buddy has a dock at the end of las tables to the right as soon as you go through the narrow part at the end. I'll be hanging over there.

I'm sure I'll find you. You draggin your boat up?

Tank

Reaction score
Oh shit. Guess I ain't going to the beach this weekend

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Supposed to be high 60's and overcast again this weekend. I'm over the may grey / june gloom BS. Going to be 80 and sunny at Naci!

The key is under the doormat o_O

Not far off. Milk knows how to get into the house if need be. :D

Tank

Reaction score
One of my coworkers is going to be up at his place this weekend, send me a pic of your boat he will keep an eye out for you.
Cafe.png

Lumpy

Reaction score
Made it out on the water but didn’t get very far...hope y’all had a fun safe trip.
IMG_7564.jpg

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
So how much of that lake is actually boatable when it's full like that?

Isn't it like 26 miles long?

Great pics @Tank !

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Passed you going down hill right after you went up Hell Hill. Gonna miss seeing you guys up there too. We'll have to meet up at Havasu sometime.

Tank

Reaction score
Nice to see the young man helping on the wheel already.

Thumbs up.
I can’t get that kid off the wheel! He can bring it up on plane slowly (easy on them bravos) and lay into it. We’re working on drive placement and tabs. My 5 year old kills it idling. Kelly and I sit back on the hatch and enjoy beverages. Basically this weekend reinforced the whole reason we bought another boat and we’ll be doing it in the ocean so reinforced another cigarette boat too.

573C220C-31D9-4E50-AF14-062F517EF344.jpeg
DCEB4B11-E6FF-46C2-A5A3-5346DD681628.jpeg

Tank

Reaction score
Passed you going down hill right after you went up Hell Hill. Gonna miss seeing you guys up there too. We'll have to meet up at Havasu sometime.

Dang man. Sucks you won’t be around right when it looks like we’ll be up here a lot more. But yes, havasu is totally going to happen so we will hook up there!

Go get your family cared for and concentrate on what’s important.

RichL

Reaction score
I can’t get that kid off the wheel! He can bring it up on plane slowly (easy on them bravos) and lay into it. We’re working on drive placement and tabs. My 5 year old kills it idling. Kelly and I sit back on the hatch and enjoy beverages. Basically this weekend reinforced the whole reason we bought another boat and we’ll be doing it in the ocean so reinforced another cigarette boat too.

View attachment 767605 View attachment 767606
I started real early as a kid too. My Dad must have seen something. Dunno. Definitely wasn't anything that size or Cig. like though. Good on you and your wife.

KevinR

Reaction score
Not trying to jump the thread or compare boats, but those shots and your telling of the kids itching and learning to drive took me back to the summers our kids grew up and learned the same on Mead in our 32 Spectra. Priceless family memories for sure.

hallett21

Reaction score
So what’s the report on the lake? Looks like you had a good time. [emoji1303]

NicPaus

Reaction score
This thread has me boat shopping for a 2nd boat for Naci and local lakes. Goal is to make it out this summer been way to long!