WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone have a mp3/music phone?

Buddy

Reaction score
Hi guys, Im new here, but use to post on HB.
Im looking at a Samsung Upstage or similar mp3 music phones. It would be nice to have both combined. Any input thanks

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Im looking at a Samsung Upstage or similar mp3 music phones. It would be nice to have both combined. Any input thanks

I do. Never use it though for music. The freakin battery doesn't last long enough as it is without using the MP3 function. ::(
________
INDICA STRAINS

Last edited:

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score

What carrier do you have.

My brother got an iPhone and loves it. Not to sound cliche'ish but it eliminates carrying around and phone, MP3 player, camera, and PDA

linds

Reaction score
I have it too but do not use the mp3 feature. I have an ipod and just use that. I just liked the phone for other features considering the selection that was there when I bought this phone. No complaints on it though.

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
I have a Samsung model. I only use the MP3 for the gym. I have the Motorola Bluetooth headphones and they are the bomb. No cords hanging down. Bummer is though, the shuffle seems to restart at the same songs every day, so it seems like I keep hearing the same songs with a couple of new ones thrown in each time.