WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone have a PS 5 Hookup?

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Tried early all the pre sale sign up lists and got flushed with yesterday’s lunch.
Its for a really super kid.

Thanks for any help obtaining one

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Best Buy will get another round, as well as Amazon.

Check hourly until it drops if you are that serious about it.

At this point, it's all about luck....:(

Reactions: TPC

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
@TPC

Got these in my email today. Probably still a long shot, but figured I’d give you a heads up.

9BF24198-E3D0-4644-9CEE-7552EB3150A6.png
D6A1C98E-94F4-48A0-A380-6466F55180B9.png

attitude

Reaction score
Come midnight tonight or whenever they will be releasing you will need to be on all the big websites suck as GameStop, Target, Walmart, Amazon, etc and be able to spam the buy button. All of these sites will crash and have issues which is why I suggest to try them all if possible. That is how I ended up with my Xbox preorder, I got it through Microsoft’s website though.

BlowMe

Reaction score
Got my computer on amazon and gamestop on my phone 👍

BlowMe

Reaction score
2 of em just popped up on Craigslist local to me. One guy is wanting $850 the other said $1,000 firm.... 🤣 🤣

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Easy way to make some dough if you can pick one up lol, easy 1k+ lol

elco

Reaction score
Gamestop is showing in stock right now if you buy the bundle for 800.

BlowMe

Reaction score
Gamestop is showing in stock right now if you buy the bundle for 800.

Have been trying. Doesnt work. Shows they have 1 in stock...im just trying to get the console and from what I heard they will be available at noon tomorrow 🤷

merc_400r

Reaction score
gotta keep checking. My friend just snagged one a few days ago.

I feel like he said he follows a redit thread or some other one where people post right when they get new stock in and everyone jumps on it. He said that the hard part is beating the bots since they follow the same threads.

BlowMe

Reaction score
They are releasing like 3 different waves of them today. The first was an hour ago. Showed i had one in my cart and kept trying to check out for 10 minutes then it kicked me to a different screen and kicked it out of my cart. I will be trying again in a couple of hours. They are releasing every 3 hours I believe

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
They are releasing like 3 different waves of them today. The first was an hour ago. Showed i had one in my cart and kept trying to check out for 10 minutes then it kicked me to a different screen and kicked it out of my cart. I will be trying again in a couple of hours. They are releasing every 3 hours I believe
[/QUOTE We had the same and no luck , went on EBay and people are selling them between $1200-1500 plus

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Walmart restocked online at 3. I got into the cart then their website crashed and wouldn't let me check out lol. Then it finally reloaded and it was out stock.

BlowMe

Reaction score
Walmart restocked online at 3. I got into the cart then their website crashed and wouldn't let me check out lol. Then it finally reloaded and it was out stock.

Yup. Has done that to me 3 times today. My buddy got as far as entering his address and then started with his credit card info and then it kicked him out and said they were sold out. That was at 5. He was the closest so far out of a small group of friends that have been trying all day. We got one last chance at 8 to get one but i will be absolutely fuckin shocked of that happens

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Yup. Has done that to me 3 times today. My buddy got as far as entering his address and then started with his credit card info and then it kicked him out and said they were sold out. That was at 5. He was the closest so far out of a small group of friends that have been trying all day. We got one last chance at 8 to get one but i will be absolutely fuckin shocked of that happens
Failed again lol. Got all the way to my address but the site kept crashing, then out of stock...

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
What are these things capable of? I've heard the name over the years but never gave much thought

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
What are these things capable of? I've heard the name over the years but never gave much thought
Honestly I don't use if for half of what they can do so I'm not the guy to ask. I just play video games over the internet with other dad's lol. I don't play often but got back into more when Covid first hit.

BlowMe

Reaction score
I had one on my phone and one on my computer. But in my cart....but not for long lol. And 2 of my friends got to the credit card info part and then got kicked out. Oh well....we tried

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Still in check out it hasn’t kicked me out add the protection plan it help me out after 3 times

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
2 of my sons buddies got each a PS5 this morning at target Riverside they got there a midnight and they had 9 available when they opened this morning

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Buy him a set of tools and get him outside and learn To do something Instead.....
You can do both lol.

I've always liked video games, nothing obsessive but still like em. It never stopped me from getting dirty outside.

attitude

Reaction score
Lol, I’m sure there are a lot of guys who sit on RDP more per day than the average kid plays video games. I’ve also learned a lot from both, nothing wrong with doing either.