WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone heard from FBT?

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Have not seen him around for a while and I know he's not on the "other" sites. Hope he's doing well. I know he has had back issues for a long time.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
ya, he always had something valuable to add.

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
I hope he's doing alright. The Mods here keep dissapearing. Kinda spooky.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Don't hold me to it but I think FBT is on a RV tour with his new Rzr 1000.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
yeah I talked to him last week. his back is really jacked up

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Who's moderating this place now?

Same guy that has always moderated it. Lol

FBT put in the mod section awhile back that he had to take sometime off, but would be back in a few weeks or so.

RD

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
The moderation is done in moderation.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Same guy that has always moderated it. Lol

FBT put in the mod section awhile back that he had to take sometime off, but would be back in a few weeks or so.

RD

<<< Is thinking that Senior Members should have a view of the Mod Section.....

:D

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I think after 20-30 posts someone becomes a senior member. Of we're you referring to the elderly?

How many posts do I have? I should have got some sort of gift after 1000
No?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]. Lol that's more than I thought

Joker

Reaction score
Anyone with "B" for middle initial has left

TBI
JBB
FBT
JBS

Those guys are missed

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
I got a text from a friend who said there was a thread about me. I just read this and I thank those of you who expressed concern for my well being.
Havasu1986...
My wife sometimes uses this computer too. Since RDP is set as the home page and it logs in automatically when the browser comes on then it would stand to reason that she would show as here while she is enroute to do her facebook thing.
So H-1986 I ain't back-dooring the website. I am trying very hard to not be rude. If I wasn't trying so hard I'd tell ya to stick your little:p where the sun don't shine, but that isn't my style.

Everyone...
I have a metric ton of stuff going on in my personal life that precludes my usual jocularity here at RDP. Beyond that, as Yellowboat said my back is really bad... as bad as it has been in over a year. No known cause for the increased pain, just trying to live as normal a life as I can.
It was actually starting to get a little better until I got bit hard and knocked on my ass by a double lead 9000v hotwire on a fence about 2 weeks ago. I went straight to the ground, and badly hyper extended my right knee in the process. This really set my back off again, and I might have screwed something up in the knee, but I am hoping it will get better as I have had my belly full of doctors over the years. I cannot just sit in the chair at this time of year for a variety of reasons, so I just take it as easy as I can. I can walk.
I hope everyone here in the clubhouse is well. May God Bless you all and I hope to see you back here as soon as I can...
RD I am sure you are doing a fine job moderating, and so is DB.:D

FBT

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I got a text from a friend who said there was a thread about me. I just read this and I thank those of you who expressed concern for my well being.
Havasu1986...
My wife sometimes uses this computer too. Since RDP is set as the home page and it logs in automatically when the browser comes on then it would stand to reason that she would show as here while she is enroute to do her facebook thing.
So H-1986 I ain't back-dooring the website. I am trying very hard to not be rude. If I wasn't trying so hard I'd tell ya to stick your little:p where the sun don't shine, but that isn't my style.

Everyone...
I have a metric ton of stuff going on in my life that precludes my usual jocularity here at RDP. As Yellowboat said my back is really bad as bad as it has been in over a year. Docs are no help. No known cause for the increased pain, just trying to live as normal a life as I can.
It was actually starting to get a little better until I got bit hard and knocked on my ass by a double lead 9000v hotwire on a fence about 2 weeks ago. I went straight to the ground, and badly hyper extended my right knee in the process. This really set my back off again, and I might have screwed something up in the knee, but I am hoping it will get better as I have had my belly full of doctors over the years. I cannot just sit in the chair at this time of year for a variety of reasons, so I just take it as easy as I can. I can walk.
I hope everyone here in the clubhouse is well. May God Bless you all and I hope to see you back here as soon as I can...

FBT
Where did I say you were trying to back door the site. I just happened to notice you were logged in and I checked your status. Sorry no drama here for you. :rolleyes

Hammer

Reaction score
Havasu1986...

Everyone...
I have a metric ton of stuff going on in my personal life that precludes my usual jocularity here at RDP. Beyond that, as Yellowboat said my back is really bad... as bad as it has been in over a year. No known cause for the increased pain, just trying to live as normal a life as I can.

FBT

If you need anything let me know. Glad to hear from you. :)

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Havasu1986...

Everyone...

FBT
hoping you feel better soon.:thumbup:

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hang in there FBT... sending positive thoughts your way.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Best wishes, Jeff. Hang in there, bud. :thumbup:

500bbc

Reaction score
Good to hear Jeff, you've always been one of my favorite poser...err posters here.:D