WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone here do countertops?

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Looking for a quartz countertop like this:

fbfda6200b261ffe901b0f6da49a428f.jpg

We need a 94" long and a 61" long. Standard 26" depth.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Just the material or installation also?

colenighthawk

Reaction score
Too many vaines on the Quarts, installation will be a bitch to line up the vaines

NicPaus

Reaction score
There is like 10 variations very similar in the Calcutta series. I like the one with more mild veins personally. I will text my sales rep see if they will let you in warehouse without me there and you can go check them all out in Anaheim.

530RL

Reaction score
Excellent price. 👍👍

Looks like Karina Stone but hard to tell.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
or Calacutta Leon :) Man, i have looked at pretty much the same thing from several different vendors, Britannica from Cambria, etc, etc. Calacutta Leon from MSI is going in my kitchen next week 👍
Mine was LAZA from MSI. Had them for about a year still like them in the kitchen. Had 2 to buy 2 big slabs plus one prefab. I have enough left to do 2 of my bathrooms but Still havent decided on a remodel in those so they are just sitting the garage for now.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Mine was LAZA from MSI. Had them for about a year still like them in the kitchen. Had 2 to buy 2 big slabs plus one prefab. I have enough left to do 2 of my bathrooms but Still havent decided on a remodel in those so they are just sitting the garage for now.

That's close to the same boat I will probably be in, I will be curious what is left over at the end, I need to do my bathrooms next and don't need much for them, certainly would be a good use for them.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
That's close to the same boat I will probably be in, I will be curious what is left over at the end, I need to do my bathrooms next and don't need much for them, certainly would be a good use for them.
Ya it was worth the extra cash at the time to have the fabricator add the edges to them just in case I want to use them.

If not I'm betting I could sell them.

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
I can get them they come 9'. Can check price next week when I get back from river. If not on any special around $550 each plus tax. If special $350.
Do you install the the counters also with sink and Guard disposal dishwasher

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Ok lookin for someone who can install/cut em for a sink and cooktop. Riverside area.

Babyback

Reaction score
or Calacutta Leon :) Man, i have looked at pretty much the same thing from several different vendors, Britannica from Cambria, etc, etc. Calacutta Leon from MSI is going in my kitchen next week 👍

Going with Calacatta Miraggio from MSI as well...fabricator is working on them now for install in the next few weeks

NicPaus

Reaction score
Do you install the the counters also with sink and Guard disposal dishwasher
Just got back from the river. I have a fabricator I hit him up for you. We mainly work in Torrance but he will travel. If local I can arrange the whole kitchen remodel or counter tops and plumbing.

Anyone else looking for countertops check out Best Cheer stone in Anaheim they have over 300 colors on hand.