WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone here running the aftermarket assassins tunes on their XP 4 turbo

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Stage five with water cooled turbo. It has been a headache with hours of dyno time to get it right. Power seems good at 200hp to the wheels.
With adding that hp are axles/cv's, etc able to keep up or are they needing upgrades at some point too?

Clearmax

Reaction score
I have a 2019 turbo s and nothing broke so far. I don’t drive it hard though.

cakemoto

Reaction score
With adding that hp are axles/cv's, etc able to keep up or are they needing upgrades at some point too?
The turbo cars come with better transmissions and bigger axles than n/a cars.I have a Evo tune on my car but I’ve heard great things about aftermarket assassins with the people that have it

Big_Gunz_

Reaction score
I have the “lock and load” set up from AA running the Stage 3 program, exhaust, intake tube, charge tube, waste gate adjustment with bov, and Stage 3 clutch kit. Runs really well for a haevy Turbo S 4 seater but it does drink a lot of gas in the dunes.

Reactions: DWC

LargeOrangeFont

Steering RDP Towards Political Moderation 😁
Staff member
Reaction score
An Evo 91 tune on the 1000 wakes the car up big time. Not a lot of top end but the response and midrange gains are very noticeable.