WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone Interested in a Free Helicopter Ride and Day on Yacht?

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Anybody interested in a free ride in a helicopter for 4 people?! I'm still looking for 2 more people to join us. We leave early Saturday (October 31st) morning from Las Vegas and will fly to Newport Beach where we will have breakfast and then on a yacht for lunch.
Then, we’ll take the yacht around Catalina Island to see sights, a drink and appetizers on the island and return to Las Vegas for dinner.
If interested please pm me..
Preferably someone with a helicopter and yacht, otherwise we can't go...

grumpy88

Reaction score
I was thinking this sounds great . To bad my wife will not go up in a helicopter ! Lol this was funny

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
PM’d you my number. I am all in!!!! We just got to find the 4th person with the helicopter and yacht.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I’ll give you a million dollars if you get a helicopter and yacht and take me with you. I will need someone to give me $3 million so I can pay you (after taxes).

This is gonna be fun!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Damn, I was typing out my PM as I finished reading it. I was like I wonder if I should respond under an alias. 😂

PaPaG

Reaction score
Anybody interested in a free ride in a helicopter for 4 people?! I'm still looking for 2 more people to join us. We leave early Saturday (October 31st) morning from Las Vegas and will fly to Newport Beach where we will have breakfast and then on a yacht for lunch.
Then, we’ll take the yacht around Catalina Island to see sights, a drink and appetizers on the island and return to Las Vegas for dinner.
If interested please pm me..
Preferably someone with a helicopter and yacht, otherwise we can't go...
OK that was very funny, I am going to borrow this....thanks for the morning laughs...

cxr

Reaction score
Lol. I saw a show once a billionaire yacht owner was yachts are such bad investments better to have a friend with a. Yacht 😂😂😂