WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone know of an older Jeep (TJ era) for sale?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Looking for a basic older TJ era Jeep (round headlights) to use as a toad when we travel in our RV for the month of May. Just a basic, not all lifted and off road set up, stock one is fine, shit ton of miles is fine. Anyone know of any that are out there? Definitely dont want a YJ with leaf springs, had one of those once, pretty unbearable for on road driving.

welldigger00

Reaction score
What do you want to spend?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cofooter

Reaction score
I have an FJ40 I want to sell but it probably weighs more than your RV, haha

just_floatin

Reaction score
Here is a my wife’s 1998 2.5L TJ with a manual transmission. AC, bed liner sprayed oversized fenders, big stereo, motion alarm system, mechanically sound. One owner purchased new in 1997. 99k original miles. Ostrich style upholstery and new BFGs. I have the RV tow bar kit for this vehicle. Very light. Good luck in your search.

image.jpg image.jpg

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Looking for a basic older TJ era Jeep (round headlights) to use as a toad when we travel in our RV for the month of May. Just a basic, not all lifted and off road set up, stock one is fine, shit ton of miles is fine. Anyone know of any that are out there? Definitely dont want a YJ with leaf springs, had one of those once, pretty unbearable for on road driving.
Have a buddy up here in Running Springs that has two I believe. But he sells shit fast. One is a rock crawler and the other is pretty stock but has a fuck load of miles.