WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone looking for a maha 360?

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
I have the same set up on a race ski and did not notice a difference, although at my skill level probably would not if there was one.

Once upon a time I recall Maha recommended a plate because they had a couple skis break between the bindings.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
I have the same set up on a race ski and did not notice a difference, although at my skill level probably would not if there was one.

Once upon a time I recall Maha recommended a plate because they had a couple skis break between the bindings.

Hmm,, I know of one that broke, and I own the replacement ski for it, but hadn't heard of Bob recommending a plate. I think it would be different on a race ski, in the dark ages all of the Vogue race skis had a full plate. I am just curious how it will affect wake jumping with the ski. I have had some thoughts of plates to adapt different bindings to my 360's, but was thinking two pieces.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Ok. So as much as I really don't want to. I need to clear up some cash. Putting more skis up for sale. The two I'm going to sell are literally brand new. One has never been in water (360) and one has been ridden once (longboard). If you have priced a new ski you will know what these run. So I will listen to serious offers.

6ezu4eba.jpg

The skis available are the ones all the way to the left. Thy both come with maherajah bags. And are in absolute perfect shape.

If anyone is seriously interested I will post more pics in detail.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
The wood 360 would cost over 1800 new. This is a essentially a brand new ski. Never been used, they don't even make an exotic wood ski like this anymore due to the expense.

I would be in the $1k range on either ski due to the fact that they are both in brand new shape with no use on the wood and one time on the longboard.

21 Trick

Labsport Power Boats from Australia
Reaction score
What don't you like about the Retro 74"?

The Retro is great for 20 mile + runs at 45-60 mph. It takes a little more work to burry the tail and a little to big to cut and jump.
I use it more running offshore.

21 Trick

Labsport Power Boats from Australia
Reaction score
The wood 360 would cost over 1800 new. This is a essentially a brand new ski. Never been used, they don't even make an exotic wood ski like this anymore due to the expense.

I would be in the $1k range on either ski due to the fact that they are both in brand new shape with no use on the wood and one time on the longboard.

Sounds fair, what size is the front boot.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Since I sold off quite a few I started looking again. I guess you can never have too many skis. Lol

rytady7y.jpg

eru4aguz.jpg

symu3yja.jpg

RodnJen

Reaction score
what are they? Do you have possession?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Picked up this today. It's not a ski but I thought it was cool.

pesejyvy.jpg

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Nice. I was watching that. Wanted to see what it would go for. I have a small French roll cutting board.

It was much better until about 2 hours before the end of the auction. Ended up exactly where I thought it would though.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Here's more pics. Time to clear out some room. I picked up two more so figured I would let two go. One sold right away so now I have this one.

View attachment 333008
re4aruqa.jpg

y7utave2.jpg

yzuzabah.jpg

4a3enyte.jpg

Bruce Manchan

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a Maherajah 360 wood ski or composite ski. I would also be interested in a long board or racing ski. I like the classic water skis. Just started collecting these skis.

Bringing back the memories.

Thanks.
Bruce.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I was in a meeting or you might have paid a little more for that one. Nice ski.

Bruce Manchan

Reaction score
I did not get that one! River dave got it I think? I just found another today!!!!!! Composite MAHA 360 looks to be in great shape. I squared away the deal earlier today. I think it is an 80's 360? He offered it to me though.

Bruce.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I did not get that one! River dave got it I think? I just found another today!!!!!! Composite MAHA 360 looks to be in great shape. I squared away the deal earlier today. I think it is an 80's 360? He offered it to me though.

Bruce.

Riverdave and ski?..... Lol

Bruce Manchan

Reaction score
I meant to say riverbound. Lost my mind there for a second or two. I have to tell you, it is not easy finding these things. Well, you did tell me.

A lot of time on the computer and sore squinting eyes. I think i should also look for some HO Vertical Airs???

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I meant to say riverbound. Lost my mind there for a second or two. I have to tell you, it is not easy finding these things. Well, you did tell me.

A lot of time on the computer and sore squinting eyes. I think i should also look for some HO Vertical Airs???

Good luck with the vert airs. I have found one in the years I have been looking. They go for huge money. So have resulted to making them out of HO magnums.

RodnJen

Reaction score
It's rare they go for a decent price on eBay.

Tell me about it. I have a 66" wood 360 with double boots, really nice. I'm looking for a 70" with the rear toe plate. I say looking, I'm just not willing to pay what most are asking. I would probably be better off picking up a newer open water ski like the HO Triumph or even Comp Freeride. It is not as if my skills have risen comensurate with my weight over the last 35 years of skiing.

Bruce Manchan

Reaction score
I will let you know when I acquire one of these vert airs. I maybe a senior citizen by then, but it is fun. I do have one Magnum in the quiver now and a 2014 71 free ride. I have three Maha slalom's 60's 71" flat bottom, late 60's beautiful exotic wood Maha 70", and another slalom 66" for my Daughter nice condition.

Two Andy clarks., one never seen water 1967-68' Taperflex 71", a Nice Parkway 72" from Reseda, and a 71" Terry. Vert air is in transit.
Have to say though, I like the Maheraja's best. I might have just picked up a wood 360 and its sister used for a working doubles pair and a newer exotic wood slalom?

This is more fun that classic cars! And more affordable.

Bruce.