WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone looking for a maha 360?

Bruce Manchan

Reaction score
Hello Riverbound. This is Bruce. How much are you asking for this one???

Thanks.
Bruce.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Hello Riverbound. This is Bruce. How much are you asking for this one???

Thanks.
Bruce.

Make an offer. If it's good enough I will sell. If not, I will keep it. They are getting more and more difficult to find so I'm not as interested in selling them. But if the offer is good enough I will part with any of the skis I own.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Do you have a wood, w/rear toe plate that you want part/profit with?:D

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
68" wood. Been used maybe a couple times. I was gonna hold out for 750 for this one since its essentially a brand new ski. But bought a GS this morning. Willing to go as low as 500 for it with case.

enavata2.jpg

ga7a9ysy.jpg

zedygyhy.jpg

esa7arun.jpg

hagy3ubu.jpg

it measures +69.5.... and yes... its for sale...

Bruce Manchan

Reaction score
I like them as well. I have several black ones and a set of wood ones that were set up for doubles. I have a really pristine Taperflex wake jumper.

A really nice 70's maha skateboard!!!! Actually 2. I am sure you have a really nice boat to pull them with also???

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I like them as well. I have several black ones and a set of wood ones that were set up for doubles. I have a really pristine Taperflex wake jumper.

A really nice 70's maha skateboard!!!! Actually 2. I am sure you have a really nice boat to pull them with also???

Do you ski them?

Bruce Manchan

Reaction score
I have not skied in 20 plus years. I use to live in Discovery Bay on the delta when I was a younger Man. 20ish. I did learn how to ski on these ol" Maha's with my friends Family when i was 7 or so. Always had a thing for older cars, boats, bikes, skis, ect. Taking care of the Family and such and life so to speak, hence the no ski.

Now it is time. I have the ducks in the row. I have gathered all the skis I would need to do it for sure. I am sort of a collector I think???

How about you?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I have not skied in 20 plus years. I use to live in Discovery Bay on the delta when I was a younger Man. 20ish. I did learn how to ski on these ol" Maha's with my friends Family when i was 7 or so. Always had a thing for older cars, boats, bikes, skis, ect. Taking care of the Family and such and life so to speak, hence the no ski.

Now it is time. I have the ducks in the row. I have gathered all the skis I would need to do it for sure. I am sort of a collector I think???

How about you?

I try and ski all of them. Most of my friends know I have them so quite a few get sold before I get the chance to. Lol

Bruce Manchan

Reaction score
I need a friend like that. At least they are getting circulated and used. They seem to get back to you also.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I saw that one. I'm not willing to spend that much for a fiberglass ski, unless like you said, $250 or less.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I saw that one. I'm not willing to spend that much for a fiberglass ski, unless like you said, $250 or less.

I have sold a couple glass skis above $250. But they were in perfect shape.

RodnJen

Reaction score
What length and boot setup? I'm looking for 70" with rear toe plate.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
What length and boot setup? I'm looking for 70" with rear toe plate.

It's a 70" had an adjustable front binding with a rear toe plate and a heel cup. I have all the original bindings (except the rubber for heel cup) took them off the ski to restore and was going to put double boots on when I was done.

View attachment 380855

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Not buying any skis right now. But this one just popped up on eBay. If it can be had for up to $250 I would consider it a deal. Looks to be solid missing. The rear cap though. Good luck on finding one.

That rear cap could be made fairly easily out of thin aluminum angle, and even anodized black if someone wanted to make it look "stock"

RodnJen

Reaction score
Holy sh-t. For that kind of money I'd just pay Bob for new one.